Tokyo manji - telling him your pregnant (baji)

You and baji have been married for a few years now and everything was going well, but now you are super happy about your had an doctor appointment and found out you are pregnant. You were reading the results paper over and over again, you still couldn't believe this wonderful news you soon had arrived at home at the same time of baji.

Baji " hey there you are I called the house saying I will be home early"

Y/n " oh hey welcome home"

Baji " what with the paper"

Y/n " what paper"

Baji " the paper you have behind your back right now trying to hide not so well"

Y/n " it something information about something"

Baji " ....." baji soon grabbed the paper from you and you knew you were not getting it back any times soon, baji was reading over the results of the paper and you soon smiled at him.

Baji " we should get your inside it to cold out here"

Y/n " baji I'm good"

Baji " sure but right now we are getting inside the house" you and baji soon walked into the house and sat down, on the couch and baji was still holding the test result.

Baji " you pregnant"

Y/n " yes that what the test results say"

Baji " I can't believe we are going to a kid or kids if doesn't matter we are going to become parents"

Y/n " do you think we are going to be good at this job"

Baji " yes we are going to be good that this job of parenting hey I might not be easy but we will get a hold of it"

Y/n " thank you baji"

Baji " I have to tell the guys wait should we tell them later on"

Y/n " yes we should tell them when we find more about the baby or babies"