Toman girl - life with the kids and father trouble

The kids had been born and everything was going well and you haven't seen or heard from kazutora but you soon got use to it. Kazutora daughter Mia had yet to be told of her father and she thought one of the guys were her fathers, the guys were always there for you and helping out with the kids and keeping kazutora away as well.

Y/n " kids do you all want to play outside"

Kids " yes mommy"

Y/n " okay and Tadashi please don't wonder off again"

Tadashi ( Mikey son) " yes mommy"

Y/n " okay and please auymu no fighting your brothers"

Auymu ( baji son) " yes mommy I will be good"

Y/n " I'm going take you on your word for that sweetie"

Nakkio (chifuyu son) " mommy I need help putting on my coat" you help out nakkio coat and he soon went outside.

Hiro (mitsuya son) " when are daddies going to be home"

Y/n " later on baby now go play while mommy cleans" the boys were playing while Mia played outside with her dolls, on the porch.

Y/n " hey pumpkin what are you playing this time with your dolls"

Mia " I'm playing doctor mommy"

Y/n " well okay have fun sweetie" you soon walked into the living room and started cleaning you knew the kids would not leave the backyard anymore. Draken had Installed and new lock on gate that was to far up to for the kids to reach and she was happy about it.

Y/n " the kid are growing up so fast oh come on I have really become one of those mothers"

Mia " mommy there is some weird man at the backyard railing asking for you"

Y/n " okay I'm coming" you soon stop tossing dirty clothes and blankets into the basket, and you soon walked into the backyard and saw the boys taking with someone.

Y/n " hey ... kazutora what are you doing here .. kids mommy made some snacks can you all go inside and eat them and watch tv "

Hiro " but we don't want to leave you alone"

Y/n " aww baby I will be okay"

Tadashi " okay mommy hey Mia you can chose the tv show today"

Mia " yeah pretty princess adventures"

The boys " okay just because it has some fights and action" the kids ran into the house and closed the door.

Y/n " what are you doing here kazutora it been so long why are you here now"

Kazutora " I came to see her my daughter y/n and you"

Y/n " what have you done now kazutora are you on the run or need money"

Kazutora " I'm in trouble okay I just came to see her"

Y/n " ......."

Kazutora " here I have some money in child support for her I will give you the money each month, until she eighteen and then she will collect her bank account money I have for her"

Y/n " what are you up to kazutora it seems like you are hiding something"

Kazutora " can't I do something nice for my kid"

Y/n " no kazutora because you left and never came back until now"

Kazutora " I still love you ...."

???? " kazutora what are you doing here" you soon turned around to see the guys standing there and they were mad about kazutora being here, they hated him since he walked out on you.

Mikey " leave kazutora now and don't come back"

Y/n " I'm going inside I have kids to take care of goodbye kazutora for good"

Kazutora "...." You soon walked into the house and closed the door behind you, you also closed the certains as well because you didn't want to deal with him.

Later that night

Baji " you don't have to worry about him anymore we told him to get lost"

Y/n " what about the money he gave me"

Mitusya " it seems good but for now on we will be getting the money we done trust him around you"

Chifuyu " the next time he comes call one of us"

Y/n " I will"