Toman girl - the wife of toman

You had married your childhood sweethearts who become the head leader of an crime organization, in all of Tokyo. The work your husband had done didn't rise flags with the cops or the government. The world you all were living in were alpha, beta, and omega and messing with another alpha business was a death sentence to some people. You an omega had become feared and respect if anyone messed with you who was an alpha or beta they're were good as dead.

Y/n " ummm my husbands have left me alone" You are laying in bed alone and bored out of your mind, you have watched all your favorite tv shows and you were now bored.

Y/n " wait I have a plan ... oh yes here there are their credit cards and they are all here unguarded" you soon got dress and took your husbands, credit card and soon left the house smirking.

Somewhere in Tokyo

Mikey " I feel like something is off"

Draken " I feel like there some bad starting and we are going to regret it"

Mitusya " it been a while since we last heard from our beautiful wife maybe we should check on her"

Baji " she about to do something or has done something"

Chifuyu " this the end of our meeting let go find our beautiful wife before something dumb happens"

Back to you

Y/n " these shoes are kinda of cute and we do have a upcoming ball and I might need a new dress or shoes"

Y/n " ......"

???? " I think the dress will look good on in but try the red one"

Y/n " aww thank you ... ah hey honey"

Baji " don't hey honey me sweetie we notice are cards were missing and some had brought some jewelry"

Y/n " but it was on sale"

Chifuyu " oh look you found her"

Y/n " hey there handsome"

Chifuyu " you better be happy we love you"

Y/n " oh I know"

Mitusya " wow are you always stealing our credit cards"

Y/n " wait a minute we are married so they are my cried cards to"

Draken " she has a point there she did take all our last names"

Mikey " fine but why did you come here alone you should of taken some guards with you"

Y/n " I'm my loves now come on you are all here so let go to lunch"

The guys " fine"

Draken " remind me why are married her again"

Mitusya " because we love her and we didn't want anyone else having her as their wife"

Draken " oh yes she maybe something special but she our something special"