Female chifuyu - misunderstanding between friends

Chifuyu didn't have much friends in toman one being her gender of being a girl, and also that any guys who came around that didn't meet the standards of baij and kazutora were soon chased away. Once she had meet Takemichci and boy who in the same grade of her she finally found another friend. Takemichci had told chifuyu of the dark future one day during lunch period, and right there she made promise to help him but Takemichci also knew a secret of hers as well .

Takemichci " so what did Mikey say about your become my division vice captain"

Chifuyu " well I told him but I don't think he heard me"

Takemichci " fine let go ask him together"

Chifuyu " coming" chifuyu soom ran after Takemichci and soon went to the steps where Mikey was standing , there was some rumors that Takemichci and chifyu have become to close.

Mikey " hey you two what the matter"

Takemichci " well Mikey I know my division is new and has grown lately, and I was wondering if I could make chifuyu here my vice captain"

Mikey " chifuyu are you fine with this I thought you like being in baji and kazutora division"

Chifuyu " oh I do but o think I'm ready to show everyone I'm not some scared little kid"

Mikey " fine but if anything happens to you chifuyu you are going back to your old division"

Chifuyu " thank you Mikey"

Takemichci " see that was easy" later that night soon everyone knew chifuyu had become Takemichci vice captain, and soon everyone started wondering if the gossip of them dating was true.

Baji " hey chifuyu can we talk for a moment"

Chifuyu " sure"

Takemichci " hey I will come get you when you have to run that errand"

Chifuyu " okay" soon chifuyu followed her two friends to some where else is the shrine.

Kazutora " so when did you and Mikey start dating"

Chifuyu " no we are not dating we are just friends silly"

Baji " so why are you so buddy buddy with him"

Chifuyu " because he nice and he helping me overcome this fear I have at the moment"

Baij " what fear is someone messy with you"

Chifuyu " no I'm good you see there someone or two people I like and Takemichci is helping me, confess my feelings"

Draken " wait you like someone"

Chifuyu " draken wait who else is here" soon chfiuyu saw Mikey, mitusya, hakkia, and peh walking out from bushes.

Chfiuyu " yes I do"

Takemichci " hey chifuyu we have to get going kisaki and Hanam are waiting"

Chfiuyu " coming bye guys" the guys were paying close attention to how Hanam had hugged chifuyu, and even the smile that kisaki had given her.

Baij " she can't like them right maybe it someone else"

Kazutora " yeah I say we call her later on tonight and ask her more questions, I still don't like Takemichci around her"

Draken " yeah she can do better and she would of told someone if she dating another delinquent right"

The guys " right" baij and kazutora were deep down jealous and hated how Takemichci was stealing chifuyu time away from them.