Younger sister - finally meeting their gang 2

Your brother/s finally decided it was time for you to finally meet their gang because they knew you were getting, to smart for then to keep lying. After a while of debating he finally found the right day and time to tell you everything you need to know. So now at times had come and you were wondering what your brother was keeping from you that made him so nervous.

Mituysa

Y/n " mituysa where are we doing I thought you were walking me home after cram school"

Mituysa " we will go home soon okay there are some people I want you to meet"

Y/n " umm okay" you soon were taken on your brother bike to some shrine which you ever been to before, this might of been the first time you rode on your brother bike.

Y/n " cool I heard rumors of this where the tomon gang hangs out during night"

Mituysa " oh have you"

Y/n " yeah some of my classmates wish to join tomon"

Mituysa " oh" you soon looked at your brother but soon enough you were scared when motorcycles showed up, yo7 were looking at your brother and he was giving you a small smile.

Y/n " Mitusya"

Mituysa " It going to be okay I won't allow anything to happen to you"

Y/n " oh okay ... ahh" yon had turned around and as these two boys looking at you but with this weird look, you soon ran behind Mituysa.

Mituysa " hey don't scare my sister"

Pah and pen " sorry"

Mikey " Mituysa you finally brought your sister"

Mituysa " yes but she a little jumpy at the moment thanks to two fools"

Y/n " hello"

Draken " you sister seems very beautiful"

Mituysa " hands off my sister draken"

Hannaki

Y/n " hanmaki where are we going anyways when you said you wanted to do something, I thought you meet something interesting"

Hanmaki " we are doing something cool or do you want to hang out with our older siblings"

Y/n " fine you win for now but what going on please tell me or no"

Hannaki " we are here but be careful"

Y/n " okay" you got off hannaki bike and you were so9n facing two twin boys one in blue and one in pink.

Smiley and angry " hello"

Y/n " umm hello"

Hannaki " hey guys will like you all to meet my baby sister y/n"

Mikey " oh so there is girl born in your family at a surprise"

Hannaki " hey sis I will like you to meet Mikey the leader of the gang I'm in"

Y/n " so all three of you are in a a gang oh okay at something I can accept "

Hannaki " you are going to be the only one who doesn't join a gang i our family"

Y/n " okay can I meet more of your friends"

Hannaki " sure"

Smiley and angry

Y/n " okay can you tell me where we are going and why you guys are wearing those jackets"

Smiley " you will see soon"

Angry " yes and remember you have homework to do when we get home"

Y/n " first of all I'm already done with my homework and second when did you all start sounding like dad"

Smiley " worry about at later we have something to do now"

Angry " stay close to us and don't make eye contact with anyone"

Y/n " yes sir"

??? " hey Smiley and angry there you guys are ... hey who the cutie with you guys"

Smiley and angry " she our sister"

Mikey " oh great job pen you messed up and their sister already got here"

Y/n " hello it nice to meet my brothers friends good evening"

Darken " are you guys sure she is your guys sisters very respectful and well mannered "

Angry " yeah at our sister"

Takemichi

Y/n " Takemichci what going on" your brother and you had gotten some cup of noddles from a store when, you two were soon surrounded by some delinquents.

Takemichci " stay close to me and I will make sure nothing bad happens to you"

Y/n " ....."

????" " Hey jerks it wrong to pick a fight with guy and his little sister around"

Takemichci " hey guys "

Y/n " Takemichci"Soon the delinquents who were trying to attack you and your brother, were soon on the ground out cold.

Draken " hey Mikey this must be your baby sister"

Y/n " hello"

Mikey " you are very cute are you sure you are his sister by blood or adoption"

Takemichci " she is my sister come on let's take you home before something else happens"

Y/n " umm okay your friends could stay if they want to mom and dad won't be home for a while"

Takemichci " we will see about at"