Female Takemichci - killed by the peolpe she loves

Takemichci had thought her life was going well and nothing could end her happiness yes she had married the loves of her life, yes she had more then one husband but as the years have changed a multiple marriage has become excepted. You were having a great time in your marriage and it soon followed with children that made the home even more happier.

Takemichci " Mikey ... Mikey are you here hello" Takemichci hadn't seen her husband Mikey in many's days, and she soon become worried about him. She was wondering what had happened to him she had left her older children at home to take care of younger siblings.

Mikey " take-Chan I'm over here"

Takemichci " hey Mikey what the matter we have been trying to call you for the past few days"

Mikey " I have decided to chance up my life a bit"

Takemichci " Mikey you are scaring me what the matter"

Mikey " you never love me did you only using as a toy"

Takemichci " Mikey you are unwell you need help please come home you daughter...." Takemichci was pregnant and she didn't want to lose Mikey, she had made promise to save him a be there for him.

Mikey " that baby is not my kid you have lied to me"

Takemichci " Mikey what the matter"

Mikey " I'm getting rid of something I hate" Mikey soon pulled out a gun and before Takemichci could do anything he shot her. Takemichci body soon fall to the ground and she was no longer moving Mikey just knew what he had done he ran to her hoping she was still breathing.

Mikey " please no don't die" Takemichci was breathing softly but she was losing to much blood, soon some others came running into the room it was the guys and Mikey gang.

Sanzu " boss the cops have arrived we have to leave now"

Ran " you can't go to jail Mikey"

Draken " Mikey what have you done" draken and the other ran over to their wife soon Mikey and his gang was gone, the cops and pair medics had arrived. Takemichci was rush to the hospital quickly hoping to save her and the baby girl life, the guys were waiting in the lobby for news.

Doctor " Takemichci family"

Baji " that us we are her husbands how is she"

Doctor " I'm sorry to say but we couldn't save her life we did everything we could"

Mitusya " no please no"

Doctor " there is some good news we were able to save the baby girl she was born a few minutes ago, her mother asked us to save her baby verse her own life ... a mother sacrifice it something special you all can see her in few minutes"

Chifuyu " thank you doctor" the guys lives had fallen apart but there some good they had a baby girl to loom after. Soon they all got to see her and they when they named her Mai it was the name Takemichci said she will name her future daughter.

Many months later

Baji " once you get older Mai you will hear all the stories about you mom you are her copy, our girl"

Draken " the boys have been getting in trouble at school lately acting out ... they miss their mother and hate Mikey"

Chifuyu " we can speak to them later tonight oh Takemichci what would you do" The family was doing everything hey could to move on with life but they still missed her. Mai did look like her mother having her mother blue ocean eyes and kind nature even, when she a toddler. The guys didn't know Mikey was watching from far away as his daughter grew up with her mother become of him and having a murder as a father.