Tokyo manji - friends betrayal ( sad ending)

Today the fight between Valhalla and toman Takemichci had told you at this fight will go down as bloody Halloween, and you were now standing in the junkyard where the fight was going to happen. Your heart was racing because Takemichci told you the deaths at were going to happen and you had to stop kaskai from getting what he wanted the most.

Y/n " mike please dose this have to happen"

Mikey " we have to win y/n I'm sorry it has come to us but it needed"

Y/n " Mikey"

Mikey " you stay here okay we don't need anything bad happen to you"

Kazutora " well you are all here ... and look y/n came along as well"

Random boy " she the girl baji beat up to prove himself she is such a fool"

Draken " we are not here to speak about y/n we are here to fight" you could not look you were getting sick but soon the fight had started and everyone was fighting everyone. You were standing to the side line watching everything happens some manji gang members were keeping a eye on you but soon, something caught you attention kazutora and Mikey were facing off and baji was close to them.

Mikey " how dare you hurt her I thought you loved her Kazutora and baji"

Kazutora " shut up Mikey once you are gone and she will be alone with not saviors"

Baji " it time to die Mikey and you will finally be reunited with your brother"

Kazutora " I will make you pay it well all because of you I was in jail and lost everything and I was all alone"

Baji " ....." kazutora soon grabbed a knife and you knew he was going to do something stupid you soon got lose from the guys, and ran over to your three friends kazutora was going for the kill but he didn't stabbed Mikey or baji. He had stabbed you shocking him, you and made it and pushed Mikey and baji out of the way taking the deadly stab.

Mikey " no y/n- Chan"

Baji " no please no" you soon smiled at the guys as you fall to your knees all your friend ran over to you, they were hoping to save you. Kazutora had taken a step back Mikey was now holding your in his arms you were losing to much blood, someone was calling for an  help but it was not going to save you.

Y/n " see I made due on my promise I saved you all ....  you guys have always saved me and now it my time to save you boys ...."

Draken " you are going to be okay y/n"

Y/n " I have all always love you boys ....  even if I had to choice I couldn't ... if we are ever born again in another time I will be your guys friends again and fall in love with you all again"

Mituysa " y/n you are not leaving us like this you can't please stay we can't lose you"

Y/n " it going to be okay all of you are going to be okay and soon move on from me"

Chifuyu " no we can't you mean to much to us"

Y/n " kazutora... kazutora I forgive you and baji"

Kazutora " ....."

Y/n " Takemichci can you take care of them for me and my family as well tell my mother I'm sorry and tell my grandmother I'm sorry as well"

Takemichci " yes"

Mikey " I'm so sorry y/n it my fault"

Y/n " not it not Mikey ... hey I will be watching over you boys ... bye ... I love you all" you soon stoped moving and breathing Mikey held you body close and started crying you were gone. Everyone was broken and you were gone they wished they were the ones who dead verse you.

Many years later

Takemichci " she did all of this but half of them haven't spoken to each since then"

Naoto " because she was there hope and love and without her everything was gone" Takemichci and naoto soon left your grave after paying respect, soon after them you were visited my some old face paying respect and wishing they had one more chance with you.