Draken and mikey girl - going on dates with them

When it comes to dates there were similarities and differences when it came to how the guys would take you out on dated but you didn't mind. You didn't even care it was just eating some top ramen from the store and watching movies at either of the guys house.

Y/n " what should I wear come on why can't I makeup my mind" you were deciding on between three outfits and fire your date at was starting later on today.

Y/n " you know what number three they both love this outfit and they won't fight over favoritism" you soon got dressed for your date with the guys. After a while there was a knock at the door it was the guys you soon walked down the steps, and open the door to see the guys standing there.

Y/n " hey boys"

Draken " ready to go babe"

Y/n " yeah"

Mikey " what about your mother and grandmother"

Y/n " oh they left town for a family emergency"

Draken " well come one and we will bring you back before your curfew you don't need your mother or grandmother hating us"

Y/n " sure things so where we going anyways"

Mikey " just a ride to meadow and having a picnic together"

Y/n " oh okay let's go"

Draken " come on you are riding on my bike there and Mikey bike back"

Y/n " sure" you had gotten onto the draken motorcycle and soon enough you guys were gone, and you were enjoying your whole time with them. Soon you all had arrived at the area there was small restaurant there so you guys got some food and sat at a table.

Mikey " see this is a wonderful date it far away from shibuya and we get to be alone with you"

Y/n " are sure boys sure we didn't come here to make sure the guys didn't show up by so called accident again"

Draken " at was a very lame excuse and they know it but when they get a girlfriend we are going to, make fun of them until it kill us"

Y/n " oh what I'm going to do with you boys"

Mikey " kiss and love us"

Y/n " nice move there Mikey"

Mikey " hey I will keep on trying cutie" soon Mikey pulled you into a kiss but he was soon pushed off by draken, and you were soon enough kissing draken. The two boys made a promise to be peaceful around each other, but they didn't seem to keep at stake at times. Soon you we're taken home when it becomes dusk but guys didn't want you to leave just yet but they knew had to be on your mother good side if they want to have a deeper relationship with you when you guys become older.