Tokyo manji - your life in toman

When it comes to your position in Toman, you were one of the founding members of the gang. Your were not that much of fighter type, yes you could fight but there were times when you didn't want to fight.

Your position

Nurse - yes you were the nurse for most of the members when they got hurt, you would mostly bandages them up and keep them from need to be sent to the hospital.

Tutor - yes you were a tutor is anyone was falling any class in toman, the would at times to come to for help and you would help them.

Peacemaker - being a peacemaker for a group of teenage boys with short tempers was not a easy job. You had at times to make sure they didn't hurt each other to badly or worst.

Advice giver - see you were the only girl in toman, and when any of the guys were having a crush on girl or having girlfriends drama you would give them advice.

Rules

Yes there were rules in placed when it came to you, that you didn't know of because it was made by Mikey and there others.

Rule one - no toman underlings were allowed for flirt with you at all, you were completely off limits to anyone else that was not your childhoods friends or classmates. ( takemichi and his friends got a pass when it came to talking in flirting way to you)

Rule two - no random guys who was trying to act tough was allowed six feet in front of you. Until they got Mikey approval, most of your friends would were allowed to be close to you at any time. The only guys who had entered your life who was allowed to be close near you was takemcihi and no one else.

Rule three - no one and I mean no one was allowed to look at you in uncomfortable way. There were some mistake when some guys would make uncomfortable looks at you, but they would be taken out by smiley and angry.

Rule four - no one was allowed to tell you of the guys crushes on you, because they had been your friends for the longest and didn't want to ruin it.

Rule five - no one outside of your social circle was allowed to asks about your family life, which was a personal topic for you.

Rule six - no is allowed to mention kazutora name because it makes you very emotional of what happened.

Rule seven - no is allowed to psychical touch you this room had come into force when one day someone had smack your behind and almost ripped your skit because, his stupid ring got attached to your skirt. Mituysa had warped his jacket around your waist while the other dealt with the idiot boy. You could say no one was happy that day because he had messed up badly and you were embarrassed as well.