Tokyo manji - you help out mitsuya

Mitsuya had called your house asking if you can come help is babysit his sister, you had meet his family before and you said yes. So you and him meet at the park which his sister wanted to visit because they were bored at home and wanted to have some fun.

Mitusya " Luna and Mina guess who here to see you girls"

Luna " y/n- chan you are here" Luna and Mina ran up to you and they gave you hugs which you hugged them back, the girls were happy to see you.

Y/n " hey girls you brother called me and invited me to the park with you"

Mina " yeah"

Mitsuya " thank you for coming my parents had to leave the city for while due to family accident"

Y/n " it okay we are best friends and we have always been there for each other"

Mitsuya " yeah" Luna and Mina were playing in the sand box having a great time.

Mitsuya " hey what do you think about Takemichci you and him are school mates right"

Y/n " yes we are and I like him and his buddies why do you ask"

Mitsuya " Mikey think about adding him to the toman gang but he wants to know you thoughts, on the matter"

Y/n " oh that great I can't wait to see his face when he joins toman"

Mitsuya " so how are you dealing with everything at home you know with your ...."

Y/n " my father side of the family well after some time they soon left me alone, but they are still trying to find our way to destroy my mother and I lives"

Mitsuya " well you know I'm here for you and I won't allow your father or his family to hurt you"

Y/n " aww thank mitsuya" it soom become dark and mitsuya and his sisters walked you home, but the girls were not allow their brother to hold your hand.

Y/n " thank you all for walking me home"

Mitsuya " you are welcome y/n goodnight"

Luna and Mina " goodnight"

At mitsuya house

Mina " mommy mitusya very beautiful friend came with us to the park"

Mitsuya father " oh did she y/n played with you girls at the park"

Luna " yeah but big brother was taking all her time being a meanie"

Mitsuya mother " aww girls but she something very special to your big bro"

Mina " still no fair" the girls soon walked away and mitusya parents were looking at him.

Mitusya mother " so when are you finally going to be your future wife over for dinner again"

Mitusya " mom"

Mitsuya father " dear leave him alone he will bring her around later and then we can embarrass him" mitsuya soon turned bright red and soon left the kitchen with her parents still making jokes.