Older sister - your relationship with them and home life

Being the older sister of delinquent bother was not easy because you were either fighting your brother, about his behavior or staying out to late. You were his guardian which made you a second parents to him but it didn't make everything easy, you knew you brothers was no the delinquent type of you had to worry about but all the fight he got into made you worry about him.

Mikey

You are the older sister off all your three younger siblings and your relationship with them was good, but when it came to your guys mother it was not the best. Your mother was not always there for you and the same thing went for the rest of your siblings, your guys grandfather did he best raising you all but when he finally passed away everything changed. You soon had taken responsibility and raised your siblings but there were some things you had to give up, you care more about your siblings then your adulthood. You soon had become more worried when all your brothers soon become involved with gangs.

Draken

You and your brother barely even remember your mother you guys were raised in the red light distract, and when you thought life was getting easy. Soon issues came up with all the gang running around Tokyo shibuya so you decided to get your own place you and draken at was still close to all your guys family and friends of the red light distract. It was an small place butt I still worked out for you and draken. When you brother had gotten his tattoo you nearly lost your ,in with him, you were going to hurt him but you soon let it go. When you brother soon become a member of an gang soon you become more worried about him.

Baiji

You and baiji had four good and bad moments when it came to you trying your best to take care of him, there were times when you guys would fight about his school work and what he was doing late at night. You were trying to do your best but it seemed like you are not doing great job, but there were times when you felt like you were going to lose your mind. Soon enough baiji started turning things around after he saw you getting scolded by your family elders and his teachers, he still stood out late which soon become normal with you. When you found proof he was involved with a gang it soon made you worry about him even more.

Mituysa

You were taking care of mituysa while your guys parents were working overseas which made things easy or difficult, but you did promise your parents you will look after you brother and make sure everything works out well at home. Your were also taking care of your guys younger brothers which seemed of start more drama. Soon it seem like your younger siblings were copying mituysa attitude and actions. Mituysa was very helpful and he would do anything to make sure he was being helpful. When found out mituysa was in some type of gang you could say you lost it a not because you made a promise to your parents at nothing bad will happen and at seems to be failing right now.

Hakkai

Your house hold and family you could say was very dysfunctional at times because after you mother death and you father not always being there, you had to take changer of being the older siblings which was not easy. There were times when your brothers were at peace with each other end fully acting like the other was not around. Then there were times when you brothers would get into yelling matches with one other and soon the yelling become into kicking and punching. There were so many times when you had to pull your siblings off from each other because it was getting to serious and someone always end up badly hurt. Then your brothers decided to join rivals gang which made things harder at home.

Smiley and angry

When you were younger you could tell there was something off about your brothers they always had mixed emotions, and whenever they got mad they become very powerful. You show this when you were younger and when you saw bo6 grow up they were many things at would make them mad easily. What you knew the most was not yo set off angry because when he was mad he become a very different person, who could not be stopped easily most of the time. When your brother had formed their one gang you didn't know of it until they joined Tokyo manji which made you panic even more.

Takemichci

You had always worried about your young brother because he was always getting into trouble and later showing up at the house all bruises up. You were mostly the one who was home more of the time so you are in charge of taking care of Takemichci. You hated seeing him getting into fights and later turning up at home all hurt and injured, but once it's seemed like he soon started becoming overprotective of you even when you told him you were going to fine he still second guessed it. You soon found out he is apart if the Tokyo manji gang which made things even more difficult for you.