Toman omega - hanging out with friends

It was a Friday the guys are free so you asked them to come to karaoke place with you, they said no but after asking and using your charm they soon broke and agreed. the guys thought it will just be you and them but you were hiding something from them, well takemichi and his boyfriends would be there make this a group outing.

Mikey " okay so tell us why are are going to karaoke club anyways that for a big group of something"

Y/n " well takemichi and his mates would be joining us"

Draken " what no way we are not staying in other room with some alphas"

Y/n " but you guys promised me"

Kazotura " well babe some times we lie"

Y/n " but you all promise don't you all love me anymore" you soon started crying and you are all in public so everyone was now looking that the guys, giving them dirty look.

Random beta " that poor girl"

Mituysa " okay we will come stop crying please we love you and we wont break our promise"

Y/n " super"

Baji " ahhh you know sometimes I love you and there are times you make me mad"

Y/n " aww I love you to Baji"

Chifuyu " she might be crazy that times but she ours"

The guys " yeah" the guys soon started following after you and soon you all had arrived at the club. You had found the room where the party was happing and soon opened the door to Takemichci and his mates.

Y/n " hey guys long time no see" the guys soon walked into the room and stop in their tracks, they soon see two faces they were haven't see in many months.

Rindo" hey y/n I'm guessing these are you mates"

Y/n " yes they are guys these two are Takemichci mates"

Ran "hello"

Mikey " hello"

Y/n " see it seems like everyone is going to get along"

Takemichci " yeah hey we have to make the payment for the room before they kick us out"

Y/n " sure would you guys be okay here"

Draken " yeah we will be good" you and Takemichci soon leave and the guys are all looking that each other not saying  anything. The guys knew each other from some fights and either one of them wanted to tell their mates about these fights.