Female takemichi - jelous in toman

Takemichic was walking to the shrine she is a few minutes late all because she had to stay behind at school, and so some cleaning that her cleaning buddy decided to leave her to do all the work. She soon arrived at the steps leading into the shrine and started walking up the stairs, when she stopped because Chifuyu is standing in her way.

Chifuyu " you are late"

Takemichic " yes I know I'm late I had classroom cleaning duty alone, so dose Mikey know" soon Takemichic and Chifuyu got to the top of the steps, and she soon saw Mikey looking at her and she was mad.

Mikey " where were you Takemichic and how care you not tell me you are going to be late"

Takemichic " sorry I had cleaning duty and the person who I was supposed to clean up with left me alone"

Mikey " oh so you were with another guy and not us"

Takemichic " oh come on Mikey don't be jealous you and the guys are still the loves I love"

Chifuyu " who do you love more"

Takemichic " oh look we have to start the meeting"

Mituysa " someone late again"

Takemichic " I'm sorry class cleaning duty"

Darken " you should of called one of us and we would of come and helped you and gave you a ride here'

Takemichic " I didn't want to bother you boys"

Mikey " well I was worried I thought you left us for someone else and become a captain of another gang"

Baji " that wont ever happen"

Takemichic " are we going to do the meeting or no"

The guys " fine"