Tokyo manji - good old days

You are doing some spring cleaning at your house you had been moved some small decorative boxes on your closet when, one of them had gotten bumped and soon came falling down and opening up. You started gathering up the thing that had fallen out, when you came across some old pictures that brought up old memories.

Y/n " aww I remember this day"

Many's years ago

Remember the good old days was a hard thing to do when the good old days would never be the same again, you could still remember the day you and the guys all decided to visit the beach. You are on darken bike going at a fast speed but you didn't care. Your hair flying in the wind as you held tightly to draken as he made sharp turns, and the others were behind you all.

Darken " hey you are doing good back there"

Y/n " yes I'm good"

Y/n" hey I can't see the others I think we might of lost them"

Draken " they will caught up when the want too"

Y/n " okay" soon the others had showed up and they were giving darken a dirty look, it was easy to tell they were not happy about darken having you with him alone.

Y/n " wow I can't believe we are here Kazotura this was an amazing idea"

Kazotura " I knew you would love it"

Y/n " hey why don't we all get change and later meet back here and have fun"

Guys " yeah" you ran off to the girl changing room and the guys head off to the male changing room, during the time when you were away you had lost some weight. Now your body was more curvy then before and it made you feel supper and you love yourself even more. With this new body of yours it had gained some attention from your male school mates who never, looked at your before.

Y/n " no to bad"

Mikey " hey y/n are you coming out or no"

Y/n " umm how do I look" you soon walled out of the changing room and the guys were looking at you.

Mituysa " you look amazing y/n"

Y/n " thank you now come on let's have some fun" you are running on the beach with the guys and enjoying the sun, yo7 and brought your camera with you and took some pictures of everything that was happening even the stupid fights between the guys.

Kazutora " hey y/n Chan are you doing okay"

Y/n " oh yeah I'm fine I just wish we have more days like this when we are older all of us friends into the very end"

Mikey " we will always be friends no matter what"

Y/n " than where a cheers to the future of us all and hope for having more good days in the future"

The guy's " cheers." what none of you knew right there and then was at the promise of having good day forever was not going to stay because soon that will all come to end when someone did something that could never be erased destroying the friendships of all of you forever.