Toman girl - they are single fathers

The guys had picture a wonderful life with you when you all had grown up and it was wonderful, but you had dead due to childbirth the guys were down in the dumps for a month but soon came to their sense with the help of family and friends. They were now taking care of you daughter Mai and the guys are amazing fathers, and they were doing everything in their power to give your daughter the best life.

Mai "daddies"

Mikey " yes princess"

Mai " daddies I have a question"

Draken " what the questio kiddo"

Mai " why don't I have a mommy like everyone else what has happened to mommy" the guys never talked about what happened to you to your guys daughter because they were not ready. They had been coming up with what to say to her about her mother, they were scared of what was happening.

Mituysa " well you see mommy went off somewhere special"

Mai " then can I go see her I want to see my mommy"

Baji " no baby you can't go where mommy is it far away and we will miss you"

Mai " why"

Kazutora " come on baby we have to have a talk about something important" the guys sat in the living room and told Mai you had dead, they did easily to tell her what death was about but they didn't want to scare her as well.

Mai " so mommy really gone"

Draken " no sweetie she not gone if we remember her"

Mai " I wish I got to meet her"

Mituysa " you would of become her partner in crime kiddo now come on why don't we make dinner, and we will tell you more about your mom"

Mai " okay daddy" the boys had answered Mai questions about you and she felt closer to you but she really wished you were still around.

Later that night

Mikey " were we ever prepared for her to ask about y/n"

Draken " no we were not I tough she was going to ask when she was older but not this young"

Kazutora " she is her mother daughter they would of made great friends and diving us crazy"

Mituysa " so are we going to take her to cemetery to she her grave"

Baji " we should and hey maybe the others can tell her stories about her mother as well" baji had gone to check on to see if Mai was still asleep. He saw her holding onto the teddy bear you made her and he smile, she did so much look like you and they will always love you and never replace you.