Toman omeg - under the mistletoe (christmas special)

So the Christmas party was going well and the guys were loving their gifts you were walking threw the door frame when draken stoped you. You soon started laughing because you thought he was playing some type of prank , and you were trying to get around him but noting was working.

Draken " I won't let you pass until you kiss me"

Y/n " what are you talking about"

Draken " mistletoe babe you have to kiss me now'

Y/n ' Draken you are going to start ...." Draken soon pulled you into a quick kiss and soon let go, he was now smirking at you.

Draken " paper mint I love it"

Y/n " ....." soon draken walked away and you were minding your own business about to leave the door frame when you were pulled back by Mikey.

Mikey " hey you can't just kiss him and not me baby girl"

Y/n " wait I didn't ..."Mikey soon kissed you and walked away laughing as this point you knew you were not leaving this door frame. Because soon enough your other mates showed up wanting a kiss and now you are bright red of embarrassment.

Baji " oh come on we are sorry"

Y/n " it okay I I know you guys mean it"

Chifuyu " hey we got you a cold drink to cool yourself off"

Y/n " thank you" you so9n had drink the water chifuyu had brought you and the guys were laughing at you because, they thought you were very cute when you turned bright red.

Mikey " now come on we have more celebration to do before the night it over"

Y/n " fine but no more taking me under the mistletoes understood"

The guys " we promise"

Y/n " good " the guys did keep true to their promise but there were some times where they well kiss you out of now where and run away making you wonder what was going on. You soon caught up to their trick and kissed drowned when he came back for another kiss. You soon won that battle making the poor boy turn bright red and sit on the couch for a long time.