Tokyo manji - marriage to mikey

You and Mikey have been married after some years after high school you guys had dated since middle school, and when Mikey asked you to marry him and you said yes. When Mikey grandfather had dead he had taken over his dojo and started running it. You loved having Emma, Izana and shinichrio as in law when Emma had married Draken you had become her bridesmaid.

Y/n " I thought you were having classes this afternoon"

Mikey " no classes are cancelled this week because my students are taking their exams for middle school and high school, so their parents had asked for classes to be paused"

Y/n " aww you are so sweet"

Mikey " yeah but some of my younger students and other students will be coming for their classes soon"

Y/n " I think you grandfather will be proud of you for waking over the dojo and, making it bigger"

Mikey " hey we have to thank the gang for help us get the extra land behind the house, and helping us make this new dojo" you and Mikey heard footsteps running towards the dojo and you all soon saw Mikey younger students, staid y at the entrance.

Mikey " good morning class"

Students " good morning teacher and good morning ms y/n"

Y/n " good morning class I hope you all have a fun lesson there are some fresh fruit, in basket for you guys break"

Mikey " okay class get ready"

Students " yes sir" you had soon left the dojo room as the kids were getting ready for class, you could see Mikey loved teaching these classes and he is a great teacher as well. After classes had ended the rest of sano siblings had come over for a annual family dinner.