Tokyo manji - toxic relationship (request)

You started dating someone who you thought was beautiful, but when you soon saw the truth about your boyfriend, he was not the best boyfriend anymore. He become very toxic towards you and would always say the worst things to you over and over again.

Y/n " hey guys I have to leave early I'm meeting Tadashi early for a date"

Mikey " oh you are meeting your boyfriend again"

Y/n " umm yeah"

Draken " oh we never see you anymore since you got you boyfriend"

Y/n " hey I'm sorry I can make it up to you all later I have to get going now I can't be late"

Mituysa " okay see you tomorrow" you soon disappeared into the coward of delinquents and you were soon out of sight, the guys were planning their next fight some rogue delinquent when Takemichci and his friend akkun came walking over to them.

Takemichci " hey I need to have a word about you guys with y/n boyfriend"

Pah " what about him"

Smiley " yes what about y/n new boyfriend"

Akkun " he is an bad dude and he treat her horrible, today I saw them talking and I turned around but... then I heard this loud sound y/n was on the ground crying and he was yelling at her and saying horrible things"

Pen " what"

Akkum " the jerk soon walked away but I ran over to her and asked her if she was okay and she said she was fine, her excuse was at she fall"

Takemichci " I asked around at schools and he also cheating on her and making sure she know about it on a hourly basis"

Mikey " thank Takemichci but right now it seems like me and the boys have to go deal with y/n to be dead boyfriend" Mikey and the guys soon walked away and they were pissed beyond words, they were going to kill your boyfriend for treating you horrible.

To you

Y/n " I over Tadashi I'm done with you and I hate being near you"

Tadashi " it over when I say it over brat you are mine remember I'm the man of this relationship not you" Tadashi pushed you into stone wall knocking you onto the ground.

Tadashi " you stupid ..." before Tadashi could finish his sentence he was soon kicked in the head by Mikey and you soon saw the guys were here. You are helped back onto your feet by pah and pen, you were soon place behind them they all looked like they were ready for a fight.

Draken " today you die"

Chifuyu " you are going to pay for what you did to her"

Mikey " I'm going to teach you a lesson on now to respect girls"

Y/n " guys stop it he not worth it anyways"

Mituysa " come on I and some others will take you home"

Y/n " okay" you were soon taken home by mituysa, pah and pen while the others deal with your now ex boyfriend they didn't beat him up at badly. You were now safe with the guys and the next few weeks of school you were hanging out with Takemichci and his gang, your ex boyfriend never came back to school.

Takemichci " rumor going around at your ex had to leave town with his family in danger of their lives, they are all horrible people so no one will miss them"

Y/n " I heard his father was fired and his mother lost her community positions in one night, their old house was burned down as well"

Akkun" do you know who did it"

Y/n " no rumors going around at some delinquent gang did it but there are many groups around here"

Akkum " umm come one let forget about this and have some lunch"

Y/n " sure"

Somewhere else

Baiji " so you burned down his family house and made them move"

Kazutora " like I said no mess with her and if anyone those I will kill them and I mean it"

Baiji " sure"