Tokyo manji - halloween special 1

It was almost Halloween and the whole gang decided to celebrate together with the addition of Takemichci and his gang as well. Everyone was happy about the whole thing and it was going to be a great thing, so everyone was making sure nothing could go wrong which means not getting into fights with other gangs.

Y/n " nope I'm not telling you guys my costume this years because ever time I do you all make fun of my costume for weeks on end"

Mikey " oh come on we will behave"

Y/n " no you won't"

Draken " fine you win but better keep your promise of hanging out with us all day"

Y/n " you boys don't have to worry I will be hanging out with you all night"

Baji " yeah Takemichci is ours for the night and no ones else can have her"

Chiifuyu " oh come on please give us a small hint of what you might wear"

Y/n " no I want it to be surprise boys so you all have to be good and wait"

Mituysa " you are enjoying this are you"

Y/n " oh yes I'm" you and the guys have always celebrated Halloween together since you guys were young and it made them happy to celebrate some holiday with you, but you were spending the early day with kazutora and his friends because you knew it will be hard to spend time with both groups at the same time.

Mituysa " hey is everything okay y/n you seem worried about something"

Y/n " oh it nothing I just want to make sure this Halloween goes well I was thinking maybe we could invite ...."

Mikey " no we are not inviting him I know he out of jail but he not coming to this celebration, if you want to have some time with him go ahead"

Y/n " yes Mikey" everyone knew you wanted to rebuild the friendship between kazutora and Mikey but it seemed like either one of them, was going to take the first step to make sure this friendship lasted. You soon changed the topic and room the guys to restaurant to eat some food.