Being their younger sister - when the gang found out about you

The gang had yet to find out about your because your brother/s made sure their gang never knew about you just yet, because your brothers worried about your safety and were not willing you to bring you into war going on. You didn't even know about his friends either but you knew he was hanging out with someone, at you hadn't meet fully yet.

Mikey

When the gang found out about you is when they saw Mikey, you and Eddy eating at a restaurant together at first they thought you were some fan girl of Mikey. But when the gang got a closer look at you they soon you had some facial similarities as Mikey and Eddy. Soon they thought you were a cousin of theirs until they heard you call them brothers of big brothers. A few members of Tokyo maniji thought you were cute but there were scared of asking you out because, you are the boss baby sister.

Draken

When the gang found out about you they saw you and draken walking around the red light distract together, at first they thought you were some random girl at Mikey knew. Being the friends of draken they were very nosing and wanted to know more about you, but they soon noticed you were being treated like a sister by draken. That when they finally put the prices together, and found out you are draken baby sister. Even due you looked beautiful they all knew draken will kill them if they asked you out on a date or even flirted with you.

Baiji

When it came to baiji to seemed to shock a lot of people at he had a sister and a sister like you yes it was true, your brother was held back a grade. When they saw him waiting outside a school for gifted they thought he was waiting for someone mostly a boy who owned him something but when they saw you walking over to him and the two of you walking away they wanted to know more. So they asked some of your classmates who you were and when they found out you had the same last name as baiji they finally understood what was going on here.

Mituysa

Your brother was know for his caring nature towards other and they guys were always wondering why he left during some of the meetings and late came back after a while. It was later determined after follow him they saw him walking you from your cram school, you had gotten out and your brother would alway walk you home. He started becoming more self altered after there were many reports of girls you age or older being attack and mituysa worried about, and so did you guys parents who were way on business. When they found out you guys were siblings is when you walked into mituysa house with him and soon her left after a while.

Hakkai

The guys had yet to meet you but they had seem some pictures of you at hakkai home and on his phone as well, but they did hear your voice when hakkai was talking on the phone with you one time. They knew your siblings would keep a secret from the gangs due to your family being involved, with two gang one was the Tokyo maniji and the second one was the black dragons. Even the black dragons didn't know about you as well which seemed to be one of the easy balancing between your brothers.

Smiley and anger

The gang was surprise when they found out the twins had a sister who seemed to be clam, when they first saw you it when your leaving the house one weekend afternoon and, soon the twins came after you asking you where you were going and who you were going to hanging out with.

Takemichci

The gang found out about when they showed at your guys house they saw you walked into the house and see Takemichci was at the door about to leave to go with the gang. They all wonder why none of them meet your before now when they asked Takemichci friends about you, his pals answered their questions quickly saying your brother is overprotective of you and hated it when someone messed with you.