Toman girl - married life

You had been married to your husbands for fives years now and everything was going well, after you guys had gotten married you all had decided to move into a house for more space. You were home while you husbands were around Tokyo dealing with some business, yes toman had become powerful but not powerful in a bad way. Toman was mostly dealing with trade of commercial goods and International goods. They also loaned out money and if the companies or people who gotten that loan didn't pay back it will cause some issues.

Y/n " it seems like a good day for the zoo what do you say Naoki" you soon looked at the toddler playing with his toy trains, who soon looked up at with a bright smile.

Naoki " zoo"

Y/n" then lets go it will be mommy and Naoki day out" Naoki is your sons but you don't know which one of your husbands is the father, when you told them it was okay to do a DNA test they didn't want to do it. Saying they didn't care who the biological father is, they are happy to have a kid and all play the father role. You had gotten Naoki things together and soon left for the zoo, you had called a cab and gone alone. You hated having bodyguards following you overtime you left the house, it made everyone look at you and whisper.

Y/n" okay what do you want to see baby"

Naoki " lions"

Y/n " okay lets go see the lions"

Naoki " roar"

Y/n " yes lions roar" you and naoki went to see a few more animals before stopping for a lunch break, and you had looked into the baby bag to find some wipes when you heard naoki laughing.

Y/n " what are you laughing about silly boy ... oh hey dears"

Baji " hey honey why didn't you tell us early this morning you were going to the zoo"

Y/n " you all were already out of the door before I could say anything"

Chifuyu " hey the zoo our things with naoki you are rings boys times"

Y/n " boys time really"

Mituysa " yes really"

Mikey " why did you come here alone something could of happened to you" Baji had taken the wet wipes out of you hand and started cleaning up the mess toddler.

Y/n " it always has people looking at me and Naoki and I don't want kids judging him yet"

Draken " we understand but now that we are here you don't mind us joining you two"

Y/n " sure bur this time don't try leaning the baby over the safe railing again .... Baji"

Baji " hey he was having the time of his life"

Y/n " give me back my son"

Baji " nope" baji soon took off running with your son who gave you small wave while he was laugh, soon the other ran after them leaving you alone.

Y/n " I swear it like I have more kids because of them"

Draken " here let me help you"

Y/n " thank you but what I'm going to do with all of you"

Draken " love us"

Y/n " sure"