Draken and mikey girl - doing their hair

Draken and Mikey had raven colored hair and dye their hair blonde. So when they need their hair dyed again, you would help them with it and dye their hair. Which they enjoyed because it gave them time with you. The guys are that your house sitting in your bedroom, they are loving you taking care of them and treating them fairly.

Y/n " why don't you guys go back to your guys natural hair color"

Draken " I love being blonde verse anything else"

Mikey " babe you have been spending to much time with Mikey please pay attention to me"

Y/n " I'm almost done with draken hair Mikey"

Draken " to bad for Mikey"

Mikey " oh shut up Mikey remember who is your leader"

Draken " oh you want to go buddy"

Y/n " both of you take a sit we don't need you guys fighting like children again"

Mikey " fine I will do my best to respect your wishes babe but I don't know about tall freak here"

Draken " are we sure y/n not dating you for pity sake because if I was you I would be questioning my whole relationship"

Y/n " enough the both of you either stop fighting like kids or go somewhere else and get your hair done"

Mikey and draken " sorry"

Y/n " good now draken sit here and stay still don't lean back on anything like last time, and now Mikey I will do your hair"

Mikey " thanks babe"

Draken " you are the best baby girl" the guys kinda of felt like they would be lost with out you. If you were not there to stop at times they would of kill each other many years ago. They had you there for them and they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with you and one make you their wife.