Toman omega - you and the guys life

You had been born an omega but both of your parents are alphas and since day one they were overprotective of you, and they hate hearing family members saying horrible things about you and calling you a failure. Your parents along with some other family members stood up for you and made you feel loved.

Your school

You attend an all omega school named  omega crystal Academy the school was strictly an all omega school, the founder of the school were omega and made the school, for omegas for safety and to get a well education. You soon become fast friends with takemichi and the two of you were also in the same class as well.

Your school activities

Baking/ cooking club - you and takemichi had joined the baking and cooking club together, the both of you had a talent for cooking and baking so this club was a great opportunity. when the club was over and you were allowed to take samples the guys would, take the food from you and eat it right away. They always said they were hoping you would cook like this when you all are married and living together, and you said yes only if they gave you a house with a big enough kitchen.

Study group - you are apart of study group of kids from your home room and it was mostly your friends from class, or any other random classmates. The study group was form so you guys could get good grades when it came to exams, and the school was trying their best to show everyone that the school was a great place.

Class helper - you would help out the teacher when it came to passing out homework and class assignments, along with helping with cleaning duty as well. You would always make sure they everyone and turned in the work and if anyone was missing you would and some others would make sure, they got updated on the work.

Your role in toman

You are the boss lady and everyone in the gang would respect you and listen to what you had to say, they would always make sure you were okay and if the guys were not with you they made sure no one messed with you. You also being an the omega you are the peace maker making sure no one killed each other, which was on a regular basis.