Toman girl - forgotten anniversary

You are in class with takemihci and his gang they had missed some class while they were all recovering from colds, they had gotten during a fight the included toman and some rival gang. You wanted to pay them back for keeping some delinquents away from you after, you had gotten some dirty tossed into your face which blinded you for a while.

Yamakoshi " thank you y/n-chan for letting us copy your notes"

Y/n " hey I owe you boys for helping me"

Akkum " it was nothing and hey you have become a friend to us, so we wont let anything bad happen to you"

Takemichic " hey if was not for you saving me for mikey and the others when I did something stupid, I will be a goner a long time ago"

Y/n " it okay and hey I have talked to Mikey and he said him and the others are going to vote about, letting your boys join"

Akkum " dont you get a vote"

Y/n " not that much I'm a girlfriend so my vote doesn't matter that times"

???? "Y/n-chan"

Y/n " oh look it one of my boyfriend yeah"

Draken " oh come on cutie why are you mad at us"

Y/n " I swear all of my boyfriends are stupid"

Baji " oh come on babe give us a small hint"

Y/n " no"

Mikey " oh come on why not"

Y/n " because I'm petty that the moment Mikey"

Chifuyu " hey Takemichic can...."

Y/n " no don't your dare ask Takemichic or his friends why I'm mad"

Kazotura " but babe"

Y/n " dont you dare babe me and if you dont mind we have class soon and I have some paper to drop off" you soon walked out of the class room mad, and the guys soon looked at Takemichic gang who were all looking away.

Mikey " oh come on what have we done"

Takemichic " I know she might kill if I tell you this but here a hint, it the day you all told her ....."

Draken " oh it our anniversary with her when we all started dating"

Baji " how much trouble do you think"

Chifuyu " major trouble" the guys ran after you while you were halfway done the hallway, you are not paying attention to them and they kept on calling out your name hoping you will come back but you were not.