Draken and mikey girl - Dinner with your family

So the guys were finally coming over to dinner at your house which made you feel nervous and overwhelmed, your mother and grandmother finally wanted to meet your boyfriends. Your grandmother was not able to come to dinner but her sister your aunt had broken her hip and need some help around her house, making your grandmother leaving for a few weeks.

Y/n mother " I can't wait to meet your boyfriends sweetie oh yes your aunt will be coming as well with your older cousins"

Y/n " okay but you guys have to remember don't ask to many personal questions please"

Y/n mother " I promise sweetie"

Y/n " thank mom" soon your aunt and older cousins arrived at the house they also wanted for meet the boyfriends you have been talking nonstop with them.

Aunt " so where are you dear boyfriends kiddo"

Y/n " they will be here soon auntie"

Cousin 1 " oh I can't wait to meet them"

Cousin 2 " hey they are making her happy I enjoy it"

Y/n " they will be here ...." Soon your door bell rang and you walked over to the door and soon saw draken and Mikey wearing suits and looking like boys of high society.

Mikey " don't laugh we clean up a bit"

Draken " we are ready to meet your family"

Y/n " come inside"

Y/n mother " hello young mans you most be my daughter boyfriends"

Mikey " hello ma'am it nice to meet you"

Drakem " thank you for inviting us to dinner"

Aunt " they are very respectful you made a great choice y/n"

Cousin 1 " it finally nice to meet my baby cousins boyfriends"

Cousin " you boys better treat her right or else"

Draken " we treat her will respect"

Mikey " she means a lot to us"

Y/n mother" come on let's eat and we can get to know the boys better" soon everyone sat down for the dinner and the guys were doing well, when the diner had ended your aunt and cousins had left and you were walking the guys down your street.

Mikey " so we did a great job"

Y/n " yeah you guys were amazing"

Draken " we enjoyed having dinner with you"

Mikey " well we have to getting going we will text you later"

Y/n " bye love you guys" The guys had kisssd you goodbye and soon left you soon walked into your house, and your mother seem very happy about the whole dinner when you thought the dinner will fail.