Tokyo manji gang - hanging out with Takemichci

You haven't yet to hangout with Takemichci the only time you talked with him was during the schools day and during toman assembly. You were had gotten Takemichci phone number one day at school and started texting him, and soon enough you asked him if he was free a weekend.

Takemichci " are you sure the others won't hurt or kill me for being here with you"

Y/n " oh you are fine take-San the guys won't hurt and I know it"

Takemichci " umm okay"

Y/n " now come one let's have some fun before we have to meet for another assembly"

Takemichci " sure" you were hanging out with Takemichci and enjoying your time and you got to know Takemichci more then you did before at school.

Y/n " you know you could always ask you friends to join the gang I think Mikey will be fine with it, because we need more power to fight the others"

Takemichci " yeah those guys could be very crazy at times"

Y/n " hey I know how you feel I have Mikey and the others who are super overprotective of me and always find a way, to scare off any of my crush"

Takemichci " it seems like they care about you"

Y/n " oh yes they do but there are times when it drives me crazy but I have gotten use it over time"

Takemichci " well maybe when you get a boyfriend they might lighten up"

Y/n " we will have to see about at take-sam .... Oh come on we have to caught the train to shubyia so we don't miss the meeting"

Takemichci " sure" you and Takemichci had arrived at the meeting a few minutes later and right away you were caught by pah and pen.

Pen " hey shortie we heard from some middle school brats you were out with y/n it looked like a date"

Y/n " it was not a date"

Pah " did this kid try anything with you y/n we will teach him a lesson"

Y/n " no nothing happened guys"The guys soon dropped the conversation on Takemichci and when the meeting had ended poor Takemichci was interrogated by the guys of what happened today, but you couldn't stop they it was to late. The guys soon let Takemichci go and everything was at peace for a short while but you were still not feeling good, a pit what happened to Takemichci.