Toman omega - valentines day

You had been married to your husband for over two years now and it was Valentine's Day you had always made them personal homemade chocolate. The guys enjoyed getting chocolates from you because it made them feel special and loved so you were working on this year's chocolates.

Mikey " hey I'm home early the meeting I was in ended sooner then I thought ... wait do I smells chocolate"

Y/n " maybe"

Mikey " Valentine's Day chocolates hearts can I have mine now please"

Y/n " they have to cool off first"

Mikey " I cam take it I'm fine"

Y/n " you say that now wait for them to cool down please"

Mikey " fine"

Y/n " I'm happy you guys still love them I thought you would hate them over the years"

Mikey " oh come on why would we hate your homemade chocolate we love them"

Draken " we love what"

Mikey " Takemichci homemade chocolates we love them right"

Draken " oh yes we do"

Mitusya " we wait all Valentine's Day to have these chocolates"

Y/n " aww thank you"

Baji " we even have kept the case that were holding the chocolates and we kept them as sweet memory"

Y/n " aww you guys are amazing fine you can have them now"

The guys " sweet" soon the guys started eating the chocolate hearts and laughing they will always have your heart, and you will always have theirs as well.

Later that night

Baji " Okay she has fallen asleep we are good"

Takemichi " good okay man we have to plan a good date when it our turn we have to make her day feel special"

Chifuyu " good but how do we keep her busy during that day and not have her find out the truth so fast"

Mikey " easy we keep her busy got it"

Chfiuyu " okay I understand"