Female takemichi - child takemichi

A little girl with big blue eyes was walking around her house in the early morning she was hungry and getting ready for school, so she was trying to find her caregivers which she started calling her uncles over the years. She didn't know her uncles that well but her mother had dropped her off with them, before she had left say she will be back but that was two years ago.

Mitusya " hey princess why are you up already"

Takemichi " I'm hungry"

Mitusya " well then come one let's get some breakfast"

Takemichi " yeah breakfast" Takemichi followed behind her uncle mitusya they all lived this house together, and had become a happy family.

Takemichi " uncle mitusya when it my mom coming home"

Mitusya " she very busy sweetie she won't be home for while longer"

Takemichi " oh okay"

Mitusya " why do you ask"

Takemichi " kids at school are saying mom left because I'm a bastard what a bastard"

Mitusya " you are not a bastard and it a very not nice word don't ever say that"

Draken " oh great you too are up"

Takemichi " uncles Draken"

Draken " hey there shortie"

Mitusya " hey kiddo why don't you get your things ready for school"

Takemichi " okay" Takemichi soon ran out the kitchen soon the aura of the kitchen had changed.

Draken " so who called her a bastard"

Mitusya " I don't know she just said some kids and she won't say anything, so that means something happened"

Chifuyu " who a calling who a bastard"

Draken " some snout nose kids  is calling Takemichi a bastard"

Baji " well then time to fight some kids parents"

Mitusya "no we are not doing that"

Mikey " hey why did Takemichi ask if nit having a mother make her you know what I mean"

Draken " yes some kids are bullying her"

Takemichi " I'm off to school"

Mikey " wait you walking alone"

Takemichi " no hinato, kisaki, and Hanam are walking with me to school"

The guys " ....."

Takemichi " I see you later today bye uncles" Takemichci soon ran out of the house to join her three friends who were waiting for her, to say none of the expect mitusya and draken like the idea of her having boys as friends will be a lie.

Baji " she can do better then them"

Mitusya " they are childern and hey hinato seem to be easy one our of all her friends she friends with two twins, and two brother as well"

Draken " why can't she have a normal friend"

Chiuyu " it Takemichci she has always been like this since she was baby so about her mother, how are we going go deal with that question"

Baji " we will tell her when she older right now we are late for the toman meeting with the black dragons"