╟ Chapter 180: Road to Wano ╢

"Hammer" you opened your hand as you extended your arm toward Chopper, eyes not leaving your work.

"Hammer!" the reindeer parroted, giving you the tool you desired.

Without Franky around to help you out, repairing the Thousand Sunny took longer than it should. Even more with few of your comrades who weren't helping at all. You couldn't count on your fingers the number of times Luffy simply brought the ship to a poorer state while trying to hammer some nails in a plank.

Conclusion, you had to punch him behind the head so he could let you work peacefully. That, and throwing him in the sea with Sanji having to rescue the idiot of a captain from drowning.

"Oh! It says the Reverie has begun!" Nami exclaimed, reading the headline of the newspaper. "Kings and queens from all over the world are attending the conference at Mary Geoise. This time, all eyes are on the Ryugu Kingdom since they're joining for the first time in two centuries! Neptune-san and the brothers are there...And it says there was great applause for Shirahoshi at Red Port!"

"What? So she finally decided to woman up?" you glanced at the newspaper to see a photo of the Mermaid Princess displayed there.

"To come up to the surface, she sure became much stronger, that Yowahoshi!" Luffy grinned proudly.

"It seems like your grandpa was their escort. They took a big step towards their dream to relocate the Fish-Men to the surface"

"Wrench, Chopper"

"Wrench!"

Turning the page to read the next one, Nami let out a cry of surprise when she got a look of Princess Vivi who attended the conference too with her family. With Sanji's eagle eyes when it concerns beautiful women, the cook was quick on his feet to burst through the navigator's bubble to have a good look at the picture.

Annoyed by his lovesick expression on the princess's beauty, Nami punched him a few times until he laid with his face down against the deck, red swollen bumps at the top of his head.

"So this is Vivi-san...When I get to see her someday, I'd like to see her panties..." Brook trailed, only to receive the same treatment from the ginger haired woman.

"NO WAY!" she snarled, turning the next page. "Oh, these are photos of the Mingling Plaza...Look at all the royals and bodyguards who came along"