Omake : One Piece Movie - Dead End Adventure

A/N:This doesn't count as a chapter and doesn't follow the story right now. Just a special 'chapter' that happen before the Jaya Arc because I have fun writing this story.
"You really have a bottomless stomach" you told your eating captain.

The crew has recently stopped at a bar, after sailing for days. Luffy didn't stop whining about being hungry and you decided to accost this island filled with pirates. Not like it was a huge problem right now, though. Your table filled with dirty plates that started to dangerously pile up into three towers of dishes, you were considering selling your captain as a circus attraction.

"Ah! I'm stuffed!" grinned Luffy, patting his stomach.

"I bet you are" grunted Zoro next to you. "You ate a ton"

"You will simply ask for more food" you leaned back against your seat, arms crossed in front of you.

"Yeah. I still have room for more" your captain said and you felt like facepalming.

"Enough already!" snapped Usopp, who was sitting between Luffy and Chopper.

"Man, those were some simple yet delicious dishes" sighed Sanji in delight. "Nami-san, Robin-chan, (y/n)-swan, would you care for dessert?"

"I'm fine, thank you" responded Nami.

"I'll have some coffee" told Robin.

"Nothing" you answered, throwing your head back while letting out an exaggerated sigh. "I don't think I will be able to eat more"

"Yeah. You ate like a pig" said bluntly Luffy and your eyebrow twitched as Sanji stood up to get Robin's coffee.

"Coming from you is almost an insult" you gritted your teeth.

"Hey! Sanji! Get me more food!"

"No more for you!" snarled Nami. "If no one stopped you, you'd go on eating forever!"

"Here you go" said Sanji, giving Robin her cup of coffee and said woman thanked him. "Are we running low on money?"

"We haven't exactly earned anything lately" the navigator sighed, putting a hand on her cheek. "After we stock up on food, we'll have almost nothing left"

"Ah...That's just great..."

"What the hell? Oi, let me say this as your Captain. You guys are spending way too much money!"

All the guys excepted Chopper punched the back of Luffy's head, making him face plant on the table and dishes.

"IT ALL GOES TOWARD FEEDING YOU!" they snarled in unison.

"Jeez..." sighed the chief as he fell back against his seat. "Anyway, this is a pretty big problem"

"Anything will do...Isn't there any way we can make some quick cash here? (y/n), do some contracts with your skills"
"Why don't you suck my non-existential balls?" you glared at the ginger girl.

"I will take that as a 'no'"

"Well, I didn't see a casino or anything on this island...I guess we'll just have to hope the next island has more to offer" suggested Sanji.

Silence hovered the table, though it didn't last long before Usopp and Luffy went on an argument that you didn't really pay attention to the subject in question, but it was enough to annoy you with how loud they were. You raised a brow with a dejected expression when they started to fight among each other, Chopper often making comments to not aggravate their old injuries. You were thinking about kicking your captain and the sniper out of the bar when a man entered and approached the bartender. He ordered a bottle of rum, all the while asking questions to the bartender. That's when you noticed the two pieces of '100' bellies he showed to the bartender. There was a silent exchange between the two before the bartender led him to a locked door, said man disappearing after.