╟ Omake: One Piece Movie - Z ╢

A/N: Your clothes :

You brought a hand over your mouth, your face twisting into a scowl as you tried to not inhale the poisonous smell of Usopp's repellent against worms

You brought a hand over your mouth, your face twisting into a scowl as you tried to not inhale the poisonous smell of Usopp's repellent against worms. Robin was watering the flowers who would become the next seeds for the sniper's weapon, giggling at the sight of you.

"Lively as always" she stated, eyeing the boys on the deck.

Brook, who dyed his afro pink just like Franky, was singing a song while playing his guitar. The cyborg was doing a little dance, celebrating the cherry blossoms. You finished planting the new seeds inside a pot, covering the holes with earth. You stood, facing the idiots who were a little too loud to your liking:

"Keep your voices down, damn it!" you ordered, slamming your hands on the railing.

"Why don't you make us, bitch?" retorted Zoro, taking another sip of his bottle of sake.

Your eyebrow twitched at his answer, and you placed your arms in a crossing gesture while summoning a Realm. The green haired male blinked when a dragon claw snatched his drink. The swordsman gritted his teeth in annoyance, about to unleash his weapon when another claw appeared behind him and slammed the man on the ground.

"Why you-!" growled Zoro, but stopped when you lifted one finger, causing the dragon claw to make the same gesture and flipped the male off.

"Oya, oya...." you said in a warning tone. "You shouldn't talk that way to your mistress. You dog need to be tamed for being bad mouthed"

"(y/n)!!" shouted happily Luffy, catching you off-guard.

You squeaked when the young man charged at you and jumped in your arms. You didn't have time to clobber him that Luffy was already attached to your waist, snuggling into your cleavage. The dragon claws disappeared, leaving Zoro to dust himself while sending a dark glare in Luffy's way.

"Luffy, let go!" you snapped, trying to pry the boy off from you.

"But you're so pretty!" whined your captain, pouting at you. "It's one of those rare times that you act like a girl..."