Chapter 8: Vivi's resolve and Search for Crocodile

"Excellent work today, my fellows!" said Usopp with a closed eye smile. "So let's hit the hay for now and regain our strength for tomorrow! Nighty-night!"

The sniper flopped himself on the bed, pretending to sleep soundly. At this, Zoro threw at him a pillow, sending him face first on the floor of the small inn your group took for the night.

"You've been sleeping this whole time!" said Zoro, annoyed.

"Why y-you...Don't compare me with you monsters!" Usopp sent back the pillow at Zoro's face.

"Now you've done it!" he growled.

Sitting on your bed you chose, you watched the small the bickering with a bored expression, a hand under your chin as Vivi stood next to you. The scaredy cat threw next his pillow to the reindeer who let out a startled noise at the impact.

"Besides, you win today's laziness award, Blue-Nose!!"

"It's not my fault I can't stand the heat!" countered Chopper, headbutting Usopp.

"Erm...Sanji-san? This is..." stuttered Vivi, eyeing the chief who was laying in her bed.

"Yes. I thought you might have a hard time sleeping alone tonight..." Sanji said flirtatiously and you let out a disgusted noise.

"Hands down, pervert" you clicked your tongue. On cue, Usopp sent another pillow toward the cooker of the ship.

"And what do you think you're doing there?" enriched the sniper, his eyes narrowing in suspicion and wary. Chopper muffled a laugh behind him.

"That took some nerve. Which one of you is spoiling for a fight?!" growled Sanji.

In a matter of seconds, a pillows fight was started among the boys and you sighed, letting yourself fall down on the bed in exhaustion.

"Do you guys not understand the point of a nap?!" exclaimed Nami, receiving in answer a pillow to the face that she threw back.

"Alright! You're in trouble now!" snarled Sanji, getting into the fight.

You chuckled under your breath when Vivi received one too, grabbing her nose in shock before laughing at the pointless fight of the men at the center of the room. From the sideline, you watched them with a secretive smirk, enjoying their bickering until it was your turn to get a pillow to the face. Hard.

Both Nami and Vivi muffled a laugh at your pissed expression, taking refuge in their own bed when you stood up slowly. The men didn't notice the threatening aura hovering them, nor did they saw you coming closer to where they were fighting. It's only when you, all of them surprisingly, grabbed their collars and slammed their head together.