Omake: One Piece Movie - Strong World

A/N: That special was supposed to be posted long ago Xp . Sorry for the inconvenient, it should be between chapter 87 and 88.

Your breath was short as you jumped through the giant trees of the floating island. Yes. You heard right. A floating island in the sky. Another one. But this time, it wasn't like the White White Sea or Sky Island. It was very much different than back there. There was no God who could control lightning and zap anyone who dared spoke ill of him. The roar of the monster behind you nearly sent you flying across the trees, and you grabbed a nearby branch to steady yourself.

The tree bark grazed your thighs as you stopped your fall, sliding against it and probably gaining a few splinters here and there. You cursed yourself for choosing those clothes today 

(A/N: the right one )

"Shit..." you swore, activating your right eye. "Where is it-?!"

You didn't have the time to finish your sentence that the tree you were standing on was ripped out from the ground by the gigantic gorilla. You jumped off, landing on one knee and running out of the small jungle. The gorilla chased you closely, growling and slamming its fits against its chest.

"WILL YOU STOP IT?!" you snarled at the animal as you dodged a flying tree in your way.

"GRAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!" came the reply of the gorilla.

"What's wrong with that jungle?! Everything is gigantic!!!"

The giant gorilla aimed a punch at you, and you slid on the ground to dodge it. Turning on your heels, you dashed toward the animal and leaped on its arm, running alongside it. When you reached the gorilla's shoulder, you swung your fist backward and punched it straight in the jaw.

A weird sound was emitted from the animal, whose eyes bulged out of its sockets before falling with a loud thud on the floor, motionless. You released a sigh, sitting down on top of its back.

"What the heck were we thinking?...." you groaned, placing a hand over your forehead. "That damn bastard..."

*FLASHBACK: ONE WEEK AGO*