Chapter 71: Counterattack

"Let me go! I can run on my own!" you slapped Franky's back after he cut the ropes holding you in place.

"You can't really do that far with a dress like that!" the cyborg replied.

"Watch me! KYA"

Your heart nearly came to a stop when Franky suddenly jumped over a railing and landed a few feet down, turning a corner so fast that you would have vomited if it wasn't for your body completely bent over the oversized shoulder of his.

"There they are!" suddenly shout the cyborg, running even faster.

"Franky! And (y/n)!" you heard Chopper's voice.

Franky finally put your down, and you released a sigh of relief, putting a hand on your stomach.

"Damn, you certainly gave me a new six pack" you breathed and the cyborg let out a laugh.

"(y/n), are you alright?! What happened to you?!" yelled in unison Chopper and Usopp, throwing their arms around you.

"Don't touch me!" you snapped, your limbs tight at your sides as the two idiots sobbed in unison.

When they finished their emotional crying, the both of them took a step back and eyed blankly the way you were dressed. They blinked once, then twice. And finally, they exploded in laughter, rolling on the floor as they clutched their sides.

Robin let out a small giggle, bringing a hand over her lips as she observed the laughing stock. You grew red in the face, lowering your chin while you gripped the wedding dress hard. You eventually lost your calm, and started to beat them up in a pulp. Giving the last hit, the two of them were motionless on the ground, faces swollen and covered with bumps.

"S-S-Sorry ma'am...." Chopper and Usopp whimpered in unison.

"NEXT TIME I WILL DO IT HARDER" you snarled, shaking a fist at them.

"I-I-It already was...."

The next thing you knew, your group were running down another long staircase, in search of the monster trio. Both Usopp and Chopper also told you about how Nami got abducted by the pervert called Absalom, and she was nowhere to be found.

"I heard they use this staircase to transport those whose shadows were stolen" said Robin.

"So that's it, this is where they're transporting Luffy! We followed them but Nami..."