Chatper 16: Montblanc

You don't know how much time has ran out, staring in disbelief at the back of Bellamy. His on crewmates weren't even sure how to react either. They were beyond surprised to see such a reaction from their captain. You, on the other hand, didn't really believe what you were hearing right now.

"Bellamy...are you blushing?" repeated Sarquiss, blinking in shock.

You felt your eye twitch, your upper lip lifted while your mouth was parted. With an exasperate sigh, you pushed your seat abruptly and stomped outside. Why were your cheeks on fire? You almost destroyed the doors of the bar's entrance, not giving a damn about getting billed for reparations. Your fists still tight against your sides, you took a deep breath to calm your nerves. The red hue on your face disappeared instantly as you breathe out.

"You look flustered, lass" said a male's voice.

Blinking, you turned and looked above the building to see a young man sitting on the rooftop with his legs dangling. His bright blue eyes were staring at you as if he could read and see your soul. You shivered at their intensity, a snarl decorating your lips. The more you were glaring at him, the more you became pissed for an unknown reason. This man gave you a weird vibe.

"Who are you?" you demanded, hands on your hips. "You want a fight too?"

"A fight? That's not really what I'm here for..." the man chuckled. He suddenly jumped down from the roof and landed with grace in front of you. His blue eyes returned on you and he gave you a smile. "My name is Bryce. No last name or whatsoever. I don't think you even care enough for my first answer, (y/n)..."

"How do you know my name?!.." you said, taking a step back away from him while the purple haired male got closer.

"I know a lot about you, The Immortal" Bryce let out a soft laugh at the mention of your epithet, knowing that with the pissed look on your face you didn't like it one bit. "However, I have no time to speak with you so freely...All you need to know is that you should be on your guard with your powers. The White Karma doesn't really...appreciate your efforts" the man trailed, his half-lidded eyes staring elsewhere.

"White Karma...?" you repeated.

"I already spoke too much" Bryce sighed sadly. "It was good to see you again, though"

"W-Wait!" you called when the mysterious man jumped on the rooftop and with one last look directed to you, disappeared. You lowered your hand after realizing that he wasn't coming back. "....What does he mean by 'see you again'?..."

You walked back toward the Going Merry, your expression confused and grim. Even if you knew his name, this man doesn't really ring you any bell, but deep inside you felt like you saw him before. Only where? As your approached the ship, you heard your name being yelled by Usopp.