╟ Chapter 101: Regroup! Straw Hat Pirates ╢

"Already two years and they have changed so much" grinned Shakky, cleaning a cup and placing it back on the shelf.

Rayleigh was sitting on one of the stools, his attention caught by the newspaper's info. Rumors about the Straw Hats recreating new crewmembers, which was a lie. They were only fakers, but that wasn't something that was bothering him that much. He knew the real Straw Hat pirates will not pay that much attention to them. Suddenly, the belt attached to the door rang, announcing a customer. Only for Shakky to almost drop her cigarette as she gazed at the newcomer.

The old man blinked in confusion at the lack of movement from the woman, and looked over his shoulder to see the reason of her astonishment. Only for his mouth to go agape when he took the sight of the person that just entered the bar. A woman with (long/medium/short) hair and a pair of (e/c) eyes that twinkled in deviousness. She was wearing clothes that covered her whole body (), with some accessories like earrings to compliment her attire.

"(nickname)-chan, is that you?!" asked in disbelief Shakky with a smile.

Rayleigh was still watching you, his eyes wide like saucers. You grew uneasy under his gaze, shuffling on your feet as you held one arm.

"What? Not going to enter 'crazy mode' or something?" you asked.

Finally, he seems to break out of his trance and ran at you, sweeping you in his arms. You let out a startled cry as your old man spun you around, laughing heartily. You grew dizzy by the move, and you nearly fell on your butt when Rayleigh released you. Shakky walked around the bar to pull you into a hug, noting all the changes you went through in only two years.

"Have the others arrived yet?" you asked.

"Zoro was the first-" started Rayleigh, and your saliva caught in your throat.

"Pot Plant arrived first?!" you spluttered. "The world is coming to an end. Or he evolved to a sentient being"

"Franky came right after, then Nami, Usopp, Chopper, Brook, Sanji. Robin and Luffy are still unknown"

"If I'm last, I won't hear the end of it from that grass man...The ship is still at the same Grove?"