╟ Chapter 163: The Bride ╢

"I managed to cover for us but we should not stay long. Grr!" spoke Pekoms as he came back on the ship after dealing with the TARTE. "We gotta do what we have to do and just go..."

The others except for you had changed into different costumes before you were going to head in the town made completely of chocolate. Nami and Carrot were wearing cute dresses that hugged their figure nicely, while the guys opted for long cloaks. Of course, for Brook it was another opportunity to try and look under Nami's skirt to see her panties, which earned him five swollen bumps on top of his head.

"It's gonna take one more day to get to the Whole Cake Island where Sanji is. Good food shoping"

"I can't wait! I wonder what kind of place it is!" said an excited Carrot. "Pedro, do you have binoculars?"

The Mink handed them to her, and she faced the direction of the town to have a view. She noted the diversity among species that lived there, even catching sight of a few Mink here and there. It was like a wonderland.

"That's exactly what Mama's dream is about. Humans, Minks, Fishmen, Longarms, Longlegs, Dwarves...A country where all races in the world can live together without discrimination. Everything in the world!"

"Everything in the world?" you echoed, arching an eyebrow at the lion Mink.

"Yes, that's Mama's ideal world, Totto Land! Realize you're already deep into a great territory! This island is Cacao Island run by the Minister of Chocolate. The name of the town is Chocolat Town. Everything in this town is made of chocolate"

"That's...I guess it defines the whole place perfectly..." you sweatdropped.

"Oh, I love chocolate! Am I allowed to eat it?!" inquired the rabbit girl.

"You can eat chocolate all you like in this town" Pekoms nodded at her. "But it's against the law to eat the roof-tile chocolates, since they won't be able to keep off rain or snow. Window glass is the Minister of Candy's jurisdiction and construction posts are the Minister of Biscuit's. And everything else other than chocolate is private or public property"

"Say, are their panties also made of chocolate?" the skeleton leaned closer to the lion Mink.

"Of course they are!"

"I can't wait to see chocolate panties!-"

"We're not here to take a break" spat Nami as she smacked Brook over the head.