╟ Chapter 127: Next Move ╢

"I'm going to get you so hard for this..." you threatened Usopp and Franky, now completely sobered.

"Wwe warwe sowee, m'wam(We are sorry, ma'am)......" they said in unison, lips and faces swollen from the many punch and kick you laid on them.

"You already did!" squeaked Chopper.

Punk Hazard was now far away as the Thousand Sunny sailed away. The tanker now long gone with Tashigi and the kids on board, only the G-5 and Smoker stayed behind, waiting for a Marine fleet. You had two new members on board as guests, Momonosuke and Kin'emon.

The two of them were quietly sipping the tea Brook prepared for them.

"By the way, why are you two on this ship?" wondered Zoro, gazing at the samurai.

"Yeah, I haven't thought about that but the kids had gone with the Marine" enriched Usopp.

"We're in the midst of our important trip" answered Kin'emon. "So we didn't want to get involved with the Marine and waste our time. You can drop us off on some island with a harbor. Until then, please let us stay on board"

"Please!" Momonosuke bowed his head just like his father.

"Okay, no problem!" replied Luffy, sitting casually as his usual place on top of Sunny's head.

"You can pay us later" grinned Nami, making the samurai whip his head at her in disbelief.

"YOU WILL CHARGE US?!"

"Nami, where are we going next?" inquired your captain, and the navigator's expression turned thoughtful.

"The next destination is already set" spoke Law. "It's Dressrosa"

"Dressrosa?" you repeated, raising a brow.

"Yes. There is something we have to do there"

"D-Dressrosa?!" exclaimed in surprise the samurai.

"What? Do you know the place?" asked Luffy, coming down from his seat.

"Th-That's exactly where we....I mean, I want to go! You need to go there, too?!"

"Uh-huh, I think so"

"You have no idea what's going on, do you?" sweated the surgeon, gazing at the straw hat boy unamusingly.

"Nope!"

Cue Law letting out an exasperated sigh. Suddenly, the waves grew in sizes and the current shifted. The Thousand Sunny leaned down and followed the new current that made some kind of slope to the stupor of everyone, except for Law. He didn't look that surprised of this strange phenomenon.