╟ Chapter 158: Voices ╢

"What do you think, Nami?" Robin inquired after she was done in deciphering the red Ponegliff.

"Is this what's written on the Ponegliff?" stated the navigator as she looked through the paper again. "I can draw a nautical chart based on this! We can pinpoint the location of something!"

"That red stone is called Road Ponegliff" explained Inuarashi. "All the tough guys of the sea are searching for the end of the Grand Line, and that stone is a guide to get there"

"The Whale Forest is considered sacred because of it so it needs to be protected by us Guardians" continued Nekomamushi.

"The end of the Grand Line...Could you perhaps mean a guide to the last island - Raftel?" you questioned, and the dog Mink nodded his head.

"That's right"

"WHAT?! RAFTEL?!" yelled everyone.

"That's the goal! To become King of the Pirates!" shouted Luffy, eyeballing Inuarashi.

"Finally, we can get there! The last island - Raftel!!" Usopp threw his arms in the air.

"That's the island the flower pops mentioned! Does it say where Raftel is?!" the captain wondered, pointing at the red stone.

"Wait, wait, don't jump to conclusions!" pleaded the Mink. "Hear me out. You see...There are four of those red stones - the Road Ponegliffs in the world"

"WHAT?! DOES IT MEAN THERE ARE FOUR RAFTELS?!"

"No, there aren't! Let him finish first!" Usopp snarled, slapping the young man's head.

"That stone must indicate the location of some unknown spot but it's not Raftel. The other three Road Ponegliffs all indicate different locations in the same manner. When you learn where those locations are and connect those four points on a map, those lines will cross at the center. That's where the last island is. Only the King of the Pirates and his crew have reached it in all these centuries. And that's Raftel!"

It didn't take much to raise the enthusiasm among your group. With just a few words, the crew was more than ready to face the last obstacle before reaching your goal since the beginning of this journey - One Piece. Luffy was even ready to sail and search for it, if it wasn't Usopp holding him back.

"Where are you going?!"

"I'll get back Sanji quickly! And then we can search for Raftel!" answered Luffy, ignoring the tug on the back of his collar.

"If you're gonna go to Whole Cake Island along with Pekoms, it wouldn't be such a bad idea" said Nekomamushi. "Of the four Road Ponegliffs, we are missing the whereabouts of only one. We have one here, and the other two are under the control of some pirates"