╟ Chapter 143: The Trump Card ╢

You stared right through Doflamingo, eyes burning daggers into his skull. The strings around your neck and arms tightened and brought you closer to the Shichibukai's face. His lips traveled from your collarbone to your left temple. You closed your eyes when he suddenly bit your earlobe, dragging his teeth against the skin. Doflamingo smirked in victory at the small mewl that escaped your throat when his hands stopped to hold your hips, his frame spreading your legs to fit all of him.

Chests pressed together, the strings loosened slightly to let you breathe. Still, it wasn't easy. The blonde brought his hand over your cheek, cuddling it with love-sick expression:

"There you go....Continue to be a good girl for me and your punishment will end sooner..." he said in a sultry voice.

"F...ou..." you tried to speak.

"Hm? What was that?" he released his hold on your lips with his strings to hear what you have to say.

"I said. Fuck. You" you gritted your teeth, spiting in his face.

Your screams of pain echoed in the empty place as your back collided with the ground. You rolled a few feet away from Doflamingo, scratching your exposed limbs. Parts of your clothes were torn apart by the man's Devil Fruit, leaving you partially naked.

The tattered garments would fall from your body if you weren't holding them tightly just like your dignity.

"You should have listened to me, Miss Silvers. Else we wouldn't be here" Doflamingo tutted.

"Go fuck yourself!" you snarled, breathing heavily.

Veins appeared on his forehead, his wide smile now turning into a nasty frown. You knew you should have kept your mouth shut, but this man was pissing you off really good.

You cried out again as your right arm was slashed by strings, red marks slowly appearing on the skin. You fell against your side, wincing when Doflamingo slammed his foot against it. His other trapped you under him, the tall figure shadowing you easily.

You glared at the blonde under your lids, lips brought into a tight line. He was silent for a moment, probably wondering how he could hurt you next.

"When I was young, my mother would tell me a bedtime story. It was supposed to keep children from messing around at night"