╟ Chapter 176: Key ╢

"Oh, there it is! The Juice River! The Shark Submerge is moored there!" said Brook.

However, once you reached the spot where the submarine was anchored, you found out that the river was filled with heavy cream. Of course, it didn't stop Chopper from jumping in and swipe some scream to eat it.

"I can't believe the debris from the crumbled Whole Cake Chateau flew this far..." you said, sweatdropping at the sight of a delighted Chopper.

"It's so good!!" the reindeer praised, grabbing his chubby cheeks. "I could eat all of it!"

"C-Chopper-san!" Brook stammered when he suddenly jumped into the river filled with cream.

"He's gone" you stated.

You gaped as Chopper began to eat all of the meringue cream river, watching in disbelief as the levels slowly narrowed down to the point there was almost nothing left. After he was done, Chopper laid on his back while rubbing his big belly, impressed the buttons of his suit didn't pop off. Now the juice river revealed, the Shark Submerge was also freed from the restraint of the heavy cream.

"Chopper-san, well done!" Brook praised, jumping over the submarine to open the lid. "Ah...It's filled with cream in there, too!"

"Yata!!!!" the sweet-loving reindeer cheered, already digging inside.

You finally managed to make it to the sea, but only after Chopper cleaned up with his appetite the whole submarine filled with cream. Unfortunately, the controls were left sticky all over, the wheel slipping easily between your hands.

"Damn it...I will have Franky clean it for us. It's so slippery!" you complained.

"(y/n)! Brook! I think I saw a mermaid just now!" Chopper exclaimed, sticking his face to the window.

"A mermaid?!" the skeleton suddenly got excited, to your annoyance.

"I mean, merman"

"Oh..." Brook sat back down, clearly not interested anymore.

"Is it fishing? (y/n), can we go closer?!" Chopper pleaded, tugging on your sleeve.