╟ Chapter 182: A Girl Named O-Tama ╢

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Urashima snarled, his long hair floating wildly behind him. "I HAVE TO TEAR O-KIKU INTO BITSN OTHERWISE I'LL LOSE FACE!"

"Oh I think you didn't much to lose in the first place. And why would I do that? First time getting rejected by a lady? Life goes on, buddy" you clicked your tongue, shaking your head in dismay.

"She turned down the honor of marrying and serving the samurai-class me, and even muddled my good name! I'll smash her brains in and set an example!"

"Good name? I don't see a samurai in front of me, but rather a child who is throwing a tantrum after not getting the toy he wanted!" you spat.

Urashima took his stance, pulling his arm far back. He aimed to grapple you, only to fail as you quickly jumped out of the way. You took this chance to grab him by the belt from behind. His eyes widened in shock, and O-Kiku let out a cry of surprise as she watched the sumo wrestler being lifted over your head with one hand. With a grunt and a snarl, you threw the giant and slammed him on the ground numerous times. Probably against the rules, but who cares at this point?

You had to give him some credit for this man, however, as he stood back on his feet albeit a bit shakily. They were ready to buckle at any point, but there was no way what was left of his pride would let him.

"Y-You...are nothing but a mere tramp! Once I'm done with O-Kiku you are next! Dishonoring a samurai-class shall not go unpunished!" Urashima growled, pointing at you. "You commoners need to be reminded that you are-"

"Oh will you shut up already?"

His eyes widened, his sentence cut abruptly when a dark aura surrounded your body, a shadow covering your eyes. Spectral dragon claws and arms appeared at your sides and hovered you. Four of them shut forward and gripped his limbs.

"You are soiling the samurais' name. While I don't know much about your culture in general, there's no way that someone like you would be close to whatever honor they bring. More importantly, your disrespect for people in general is really pissing me off"

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yōkai?!!!!" the sumo wrestler panicked at the manifestation, more snot coming out of his nose.

"You wish" you smirked, rolling your shoulder and cracking your fist.

Another dragon claw appeared right in front of Urashima, fist clenching tightly as the arm pulled back as far as possible. With a cry, you threw the dragon claw forward and punched Urashima right in the face. The shock and impact rippled through his body, a few broken teeth coming out. You sent the man flying in the sky, not really caring where he would land in the first place.