Chapter 89: LOVE IS ALWAYS A HURRICANE

"We are so sorry, Big Sister!" said Sandersonia and Marigold in unison, bowing their head. ''Not only did we lose, but we were saved by our enemies!'

"You gonna fight me next?" asked Luffy as he placed the girls turned into stone back to their rightful place.

"That is enough" sighed Hancock, shaking her head. "That is not my intention"

"Really?" the ebony male raised a brow inquisitively, then turned to Marguerite. "She doesn't have any cracks anywhere, right?"

"For the last time, no she doesn't" you pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Alright, so you can change these guys back from stone now?"

"What did you say?!" demanded Hancock, not sure that she heard him right.

"You should be able to do that somehow right? They were only protecting us! They didn't do anything wrong!" the young man pleaded, and the Pirate Empress closed her eyes.

"I do indeed know how to turn those three back to their old selves. However...You said that there was a place you wanted to sail to, did you not?"

"Yeah, my friends are waiting for us"

"Is that so? I will only fulfill one of your requests. Do you choose to have those three statues turned back, or do you choose to leave this island? You must choose one of the two, and give up on the other!"

Hancock smirked smugly, waiting for his answer as her sisters did the same, staring at him expectantly. Then, without a second of hesitation, Luffy knelt down and grinned widely:

"Really? Thanks!! Then, you'll save them, right?" he said, and the three women's expression turned shocked. "Thank you so much!!"

"B-Big sister...." whispered Sandersonia.

Hancock broke out from her stupor and took a deep breathe, before she descended the staircase leading to the arena. She sauntered toward Marguerite first, looking over her shoulder for a second to gaze at Luffy. The boy simply let out a chuckle.

"Hey, what's going on?" whined Luffy, pouting while he looked around the room. "Is this like, the feast after the battle? If that's how it is, then I'd be happy to join! What's the special here? Is it meat?"

"Oh shut up" you spat, punching his head and it passed through the floor of the Pirate Empress's quarters.

Both Marigold and Sandersonia sweated at the display of violence, but didn't comment on the matter. They guessed it was normal between you two.