Chapter 63: Depart From Water 7

Taking the yellow bag, Franky jumped on board and officially joined the Straw Hats crew. That Luffy was excited for this new Nakama would be an understatement.

"Set sail!" shouted your captain.

The ship departed from Water 7 as the Franky Family and the shipwrights waved goodbye and bid you good luck. Luffy was sitting against the mast, his arms crossed behind his head.

"Are you sure you are fine with this, Straw Hat? Not waiting for the other dude?" asked Franky.

"I waited man. After hearing that story from Sanji in the Galley-La room. I haven't been able to relax" replied the ebony male with sweat running down his face. He was referring to Usopp practicing a speech to apologize. "We waited the whole time, but he didn't come. That's his answer"

"Straw Hat..." whispered the cyborg.

"He will also have a good time. He didn't say that he would quit being a pirate, so I hope to see him on the seas..." Luffy tried to laugh it off, but it was evident it was bothering him.

"Usopp..." whimpered Chopper.

"Luffy, let's wait a while longer. It's not like we have to hurry. Well, Luffy?" said Nami, but your captain didn't respond.

Suddenly, the ship swayed slightly by an explosion near your spot, causing everyone to fall on their side. Several bullets of cannons were fired at you, coming from a Marine ship with a dog's head.

"OI, LUFFY! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" a voice sounded from a megaphone. "THIS IS GRAMPS! IF YOU HEAR, ANSWER ME!"

"Oi Grandpa, what is this all about?!" demanded Luffy. "Didn't you say you wouldn't capture us here?!"

"Well, various things came up and...Sorry, but we are going to sink you" told casually Garp.

"What kind of reason is that?" you sweatdropped.

"I don't know what to say, but I alone will be your opponent!" he continued, a Marine officer behind in approaching with a cannon bullet in his arms.

"What's gonna happen?" asked Sanji.

With one hand, Garp took the bullet and swung his arm backward. In one swift movement, he shot his limb forward and threw the cannon bullet faster than a cannon itself. The projectile collided with the shore and pushed your ship away by its force.

"EHHHH?! HIS ARM IS LIKE A CANNON?!" cried out the chief.