╟ Chapter 148: Anita ╢

Standing on one part of the shore in Dressrosa, Tesla had witnessed the Straw Hats' departure along with their allies, the Straw Hat Grand Fleet. She held a content expression to see them leave without problems, seeing that a certain Admiral decided to help them out by throwing the rubble at the Marine battleships instead of them.

The young woman was holding unto a small Den-Den Mushi, waiting for the person on the other side of the world to respond. She knew how her friend wasn't really used to call with snails, stating that it was 'disturbing'. Finally, her Den-Den Mushi opened its eyes to reveal their cyan color, mouth pulling into a frown to mirror her friend's constant expression.

"Setsuka! It took you long to respond! Did you have difficulty to connect it or what?" wondered the mechanic woman, her voice having a teasing edge in her tone.

"No" answered gruffly the woman. "The situation isn't really stable at the moment, if you get what I mean"

"Oh. But everything's okay, right?"

"If you say so. The Yonko is restless. He won't stop crying over Doflamingo's defeat...He is nowhere to be found"

"Probably went to kill himself. Again. Only to fail. Again" drawled Tesla in sarcasm. "That guy is indestructible. But very funny!"

"What about your mission? Did you do it?" demanded Setsuka.

"Yes. The Straw Hats left Dressrosa safely. The Marines are already on the move, and those guys from the Revolutionary Army left a few days ago. There was one girl in their group who had the nasty habit to stick her nose where it doesn't belong..." the young woman spoke the last part darkly. "Anyway, you should have see them fight! That Zoro guy is pretty strong. He sliced a stone giant in pieces!"

"Stone giant? Are you truly sure he is that strong?" the other mused. "Compared to my level, he is nothing. But I guess he can continue to grow"

"Yeah, yeah. You're just jealous. I met that cyborg, and he's hilarious. A bit of a pervert, but kind" she sighed, a sad smile appearing on her face. "They remind me so much of them"

"What about...her?"

"...There something weird, but I guess I'm just imagining things. It's really her"

The other line went silent, and Tesla didn't feel the need to tell anything else. It wasn't awkward, but she knows how it was a hard subject to talk about with Setsuka. There was a sigh, before the other woman began to talk again: