Chapter 82: The Auction House

"What do you mean she got kidnapped?!" you cried out in disbelief at your captain, holding yourself by keeping a grip on his blue short to not fall down.

"That means what it means! The others just found her in a building in Grove #1!" said Luffy.

Passing and zigzagging between the trees of Sabaody, you finally saw a building at the horizon. It was an auction house. Your eyes widened in shock, now understanding the situation a little better. The closer the Flying Fish got, the more you were questioning Luffy's choice of entrance.

Even more when you three crashed inside the auction house, you falling a few steps down from a staircase. You let out a groan, grabbing your throbbing head.

"What the heck?!" you heard Luffy over all the commotion and smoke. "Couldn't you land any better than that?!"

"NO WAY! It's a Flying Fish, you know!" barked the rider. "And it was you who told me to crash into the building!"

"LUFFY! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" you snarled, lifting only your top-half from the ground while shaking a fist at the ebony male. "CAN'T YOU MAKE A NORMAL ENTRANCE FOR ONCE?!"

"Why were you such a hurry to get back to the Sunny anyway?" groaned Zoro. "Where are we?"

"Zoro and (y/n), too?" cried out Chopper.

You turned your head and saw the rest of the gang minus Usopp, Brook, and Robin. Luffy was checking every corner of the auction house, yelling for the mermaid's name:

"She's over there, you twat" you pointed at the stage where Keimi was trapped inside an aquarium.

"Ah! Keimi!!!" yelled Luffy as he started to run toward the stage. "I looked for you! Thank God!"

Hachi chased your captain and grabbed him by the shoulders, trying to stop him. However, the young boy was much more strong and stubborn than the fishman.

"Wait a second, Straw Hat!"

"What are you doing?! She's right there!" snapped Luffy.

"She's there, but she got an exploding neck-ring attached!" continued Hachi. "So you can't just take her! Besides, the Celestial Dragons are here!"

"Like I care! KEIMI!!!"

Suddenly, an intense headache exploded and you brought a hand over your forehead, groaning. Your right eye flashed purple and your vision became same color, the people's features disappearing to be replaced by a yellow aura. Around the center, instead of yellow stood three auras of a blue color, slightly bigger than the others. A feeling of pure animosity made its way in your heart, and you felt like tearing apart those three auras.