Chapter 12: Reminiscence and too many Goats!

"(y/n), can you wake up the guys? We're about to arrive at an island" Nami told you.

"Roger that" you answered, turning on your heels to walk toward the boys's room.

You descended the ladder and eyed the boys who were simply soundly. Chopper had his head between a book, drooling over the pages. Sanji and Zoro were facing each other a little too close, while Usopp and Luffy were sleeping in their respective hammocks, your captain's upper body sprawled on the sniper. You sweatdropped at the sight and carried on to wake them up:

"Wake up!!" you yelled to their ears, causing the men to groan and grumble under their breath.

"Good morning, (y/n)-swan" sighed Sanji, pursing his lips. "Give me your passionate morning kiss..."

You would have certainly knocked some teeth out of his mouth if he wasn't leaning toward Zoro, the chief's lips begged the swordsman's own...He certainly wasn't all there this morning. Your smirk grew larger when Zoro woke up, nearly having a heart attack because of Sanji. Sanji finally gained full consciousness and gritted his teeth when he realized he was about to kiss the swordsman.

"YOU BASTARD! DON'T GIVE ME THAT DISGUSTING FACE!" snarled Sanji.

"THAT'S WHAT I WANNA SAY!" retorted Zoro with the same expression.

"YOU BASTARD"

They started to wrestle in the room while you sighed deeply, rubbing your temples. This is why you hated waking the others in the morning. They couldn't stop for just one second. Your patience was already running low by just watching the swordsman moron and the chief moron as they gave each other punches and kicks. You gritted your teeth and finally snapped, holding both of their head at the same time with one hand. You slammed them together and they started to holler as they grabbed their forehead in pain.

"There's an island, you fucking idiots" you barked. "Go give yourselves a good morning kiss upstairs!!!"

"I would rather have a good morning kiss from you, (y/n)-swan...." said Sanji.

"I will freaking kill you, you bitch" groaned Zoro.

"It's not healthy to talk about your mother like that, Pot plant" you retorted, about to climb the ladder when Luffy jolted from his hammock, whipping his head right and left.

"HUH, AN ISLAND?!" he cried out, stepping out of his hammock. At the same time, Luffy knocked down Usopp, who let out a startled scream. "ISLAND!!!"

Like a kid on Christmas, he ran and climbed the ladder quickly. You were still hearing his screams from above. You sighed in displeasure.