Chapter 79: Spa Island

"Why do I always have to babysit you three?" you sighed, walking behind the idiot trio.

Consisting of Usopp, Chopper, and the idiot leader, Luffy. After leaving the Florian Triangle, your ship found a resort called Spa Island. Since the others, mostly Nami, wanted a day off with all happened a few days ago, you all decided to enjoy this day on that island. Wearing a black one piece, you knew you were attracting the stares of everyone....More guys than girls, and for obvious reasons.

The moment you exited the cabin with the swimsuit, the guys did a double-take and it resulted with: Franky and, Brook and Sanji exploding with a nosebleed, Luffy acting like a moron and asking where the watermelons were, Usopp trying his best to n...

The moment you exited the cabin with the swimsuit, the guys did a double-take and it resulted with: Franky and, Brook and Sanji exploding with a nosebleed, Luffy acting like a moron and asking where the watermelons were, Usopp trying his best to not stare at your cleavage but failed miserably, Chopper telling you it was pretty, and the girls weren't bothered in the slightest. In fact, you thought they were encouraging you to wear them more often. Zoro, on the other hand, started to blabber nonsense and walked to you, threw a long shirt at your face, and ordered you to wear it if you were going on that island.

Which you didn't do.

Definitely worst than your old man. In the end, you ended up babysitting Luffy mostly because your comrades didn't want to volunteer. At the moment, you were standing on the sideline, watching the three idiots who were about to make a race...on top of a soap.

"Please, break your necks" you told them, adjusting your sunglasses.

"OI, YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT!" yelled indignantly Usopp while Luffy laughed loudly.

"Alright! Ready, set...." started Luffy, ready to take a run.

The trio dashed forward and all landed on top of a soap, sliding across the sideline next to a pool. Your eyebrow twitched in irritation at their dumbness, waiting for one of them to fall inside the water and start to drown. Eventually, they all started to struggle as they tried to hold their balance, but fell on their back with a loud thud.

You groaned and walked to them, seeing the trio laughing their ass off. Then, a dark cloud appeared above your heads and started to rain...candies?

"What the hell is this?" asked Luffy, lifting his head. One of the bubblegum candies landing in Chopper's hoof and he took a bite of it.

"It's sweet! It's raining candies!" the reindeer exclaimed.