╟ Chapter 117: Warm Coats ╢

"So...What should we do about him?" questioned Usopp, sweatdropping at the sight of the legs flailing in the air.

"Let's pull him out!" decided Luffy, grabbing the guy's waist and pulling him.

"I say, who are you?! Unhand me, now - pooh!" snarled the same voice from before. You deadpanned at the idiocy of the situation.

"Hey! I'm gonna get you out of there! Hold still!" barked your captain, struggling to avoid the kicks aimed at his head.

"Boy, he sure got himself wedged into the dragon's back" muttered the sniper, squinting his eyes at the male's body. "How could that even happen?"

"His upper half is inside the dragon, yet he speaks normally" spoke Robin. "Wouldn't it be hard to breathe?"

"Just who is he, anyway?" grunted Zoro.

Luffy finally managed to pull out the guy from the dragon's back. You all stared, confusion appearing on your faces before Usopp shrieked in fright. The young boy lifted his head, disbelief written on his own at the sight of the guy without his upper half. It took a moment to process everything, and Luffy paled at the realization.

"I TORE HIM IN HALF!! SORRY!" panicked your captain.

"IDIOT, YOU THINK APOLOGIZING WILL FIX THIS?! YOU'VE KILLED HIM!" shouted Usopp, crying.

"Pooh- Am I free now?" wondered the voice as the lower half of the body jumped back on his feet.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?! THE LEGS ARE SPEAKING! WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

"Hang on" stopped Robin, approaching the fallen form of the dragon. "What could this mean? There's no sign of his body being torn off"

"So...that means he was just a pair of legs all along?" you raised a brow, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Eh? What a weirdo" commented Luffy, examining the legs. "He's pretty tall"

"Who goes there? What are you doing? I sense your presence, but I have neither eyes nor ears" continued the male voice. "Poooh- Though I know not who you are, you will let me pass! I WILL NOT DIE HERE!"

The body swung one of his legs and tried to hit Luffy. The boy jumped back as he ran away for his life, yelling about getting revenge on a Shichibukai. Luffy simply stared at the retreating form of the body with stars in his eyes, before chasing after the legs. You facepalmed, growling under your breath. And when the ebony male returned, the body was stuck in his butt. Luffy looked like some kind of centaur.

"I'm a centaur! This is awesome!" shouted in excitement your captain.