╟ Chapter 190: Onigashima ╢

Whoever thought that blasting the Thousand Sunny with a single bomb would be enough to destroy the ship was an idiot. Well, Franky employed more colorful words, but it was all the same in the end. Unfortunately, the fire completely burnt down the sails. Which meant that your shipwright had to repair them with the help of Usopp as fast as possible because now you were late for the rendezvous point with the samurais.

Once the ship was ready to take off, it began to rain profusely. What a time to depart for such a long awaited battle. You wondered how Zoro and Luffy could sleep under these circumstances, watching them nod off while they laid against the main mast. When you finally arrived at Tokage Port to meet up with the alliance, you instead found a port in ruins. The ships there were completely destroyed, and there was no sign of your allies. All besides a small boat boarded by the Scabbards who were currently being attacked by enemy ships from Kaido's crew.

"Fire!" you ordered Usopp as he aimed the cannons at the ships.

The cannonballs met their precise target, and the samurais could only watch in shock as the Thousand Sunny finally appeared in this hectic night. And you were followed by the Polar Tang who emerged from the sea right under the samurais' boat, saving them from the raging sea.

"Kin!! Sorry for being late!" Luffy shouted with a grin.

"How foolish are you guys to go out on the stormy sea in that small boat?! Don't underestimate the sea, damn samurais!" Law bellowed in anger as he came out of the submarines.

"Oi!" another rough voice echoed in the storm, more cannonballs fire but this time from the opposite side. "I saw a ridiculous number of ships and samurai gathering at the other port. Who are they?! They were in my way, so I wanted to sink them!"

The Victoria Punk of the Kids' Pirates appeared in tow, led by a familiar man you wished he wasn't in Wano at the moment. You could recall bad memories from two years ago in Sabaody.

"So you came after all, Jaggy!" Luffy smiled, and Kid glared at him all the way from his ship, irked.

"Straw Hat! I won't let you have Kaido's head!" the red head retorted.

"This isn't what we were told!"

"All we were supposed to do is sink the samurai on a boat!"

"They are pirates!"

"The pirates of the Worst Generation who were supposed to be in prison!"